Come check out this little black genius šŸ„°šŸ˜

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Being good at math is the cheat code in life.

Even lawyers need to be good at math to process logic.
And the average human has the ability to learn it with so many resources online.

the average person can learn this stuff, just gotta put in the effort and drop the ego. The human brain and nervous system are the most powerful gifts in the known universe, donā€™t let it go to waste yā€™all.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And the average human has the ability to learn it with so many resources online.

the average person can learn this stuff, just gotta put in the effort and drop the ego. The human brain and nervous system are the most powerful gifts in the known universe, donā€™t let it go to waste yā€™all.

Iā€™m going to disagree on this. Youā€™re either good at math or you arenā€™t.

Another example is no amount of practise is going to put me on Lebrons level šŸ€

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Iā€™m going to disagree on this. Youā€™re either good at math or you arenā€™t.

Another example is no amount of practise is going to put me on Lebrons level šŸ€
This line of thinking is outdated in 2024. There are people with dyscalculia graduating with engineering, physics, and pure math degrees. Itā€™s all about finding a style that can help you personally learn more efficiently but like I said you have to put in the effort. Of course you have geniuses who are like 00001% of the population who donā€™t have to study and solve problems effortlessly but that doesnā€™t mean the average person canā€™t attain the same knowledge through hard work.