Come and meet some of Africa's wealthiest individuals

Frostmage

Live long and prosper, unless I hate you.
Daps
More coming right up. Stay tuned.

I'm not one to be reactionary or xenophobic but when Africans cannot even study in peace in their countries...there needs to be repercussions in Africa. We need to put pressure on Indians and Arabs. SMH

Being African in India: 'We are seen as demons'
Being African in India: 'We are seen as demons'

:pacspit::pacspit:
Africa needs more Idi Amins...fvck it, if they're going have my resources exploited it should be by one of their own. BTW, I cannot stand these Mfer's stating they're African, GTFOHWTBS

koolkeef

Pro
Daps
:comeon:

Where is Aliko Dangote (15.7 Billion), Mike Adenuga (3.5 Billion), Femi Otedola (1.6 Billion), Patrice Motsepe (1.05 Billion), Theophilus Danjuma (750 Million), and Tony Elumelu (700 Million)
Posting actual wealthy Black Africans doesn't fit OP's agenda, breh. :stopitslime:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I think that the op is just trying to highlight how much better off Indians/Arabs are in Africa than vice versa. However, it's a rather moot point as we already know that these people, along with white people, have been plundering Africa's wealth for years. What we need to acknowledge is that many of these groups have had a 'head start' in the race for Africa's resources, a race that commenced at the start of colonialism, so it's not shocking to see that the countries most affected by this have a history of Indian/Arab settlement.

@Barnett Your list kinda proves what I'm saying.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Where is Aliko Dangote (15.7 Billion), Mike Adenuga (3.5 Billion), Femi Otedola (1.6 Billion), Patrice Motsepe (1.05 Billion), Theophilus Danjuma (750 Million), and Tony Elumelu (700 Million)

I saw this thread coming a mile away. He ignored the richest person in Africa by a large margin because it doesn't fit his narrative. Hold this neg OP

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

lol exactly. Cats are damn idiots thinking other folks aint gonna get money where ever they can. Its like me posting a thread about Non American born Millionaires who became Millionaires in the USA.

Nobody is stopping any of these posters from getting money in Africa or any other continent.

I saw this thread coming a mile away. He ignored the richest person in Africa by a large margin because it doesn't fit his narrative. Hold this neg OP

Some of you guys are dense and are not reading between the lines. Of course rich black Africans exist in AFRICA. That's not an eyebrow raising observation. It should be expected. Just like you would expect the richest Italian list to be full of Italians...How many Indians on Italy's rich list though? Yet Italians in India do not get harassed...So how come Indians make up the ruling class of african countries when African students paying money to study are damn near lynched in India. My point is if Africans put pressure on Indians at home perhaps they would act right when we visit them in India. Perhaps you guys don't believe in reciprocity :ld:

I think that the op is just trying to highlight how much better off Indians/Arabs are in Africa than vice versa.

Basically. I have been all over East Africa and the Indians are unbelievably arrogant. I never met a single poor Indian there...yet we can't study in India in peace.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Some of you guys are dense and are not reading between the lines. Of course rich black Africans exist in AFRICA. That's not an eyebrow raising observation. It should be expected. Just like you would expect the richest Italian list to be full of Italians...How many Indians on Italy's rich list though? Yet Italians in India do not get harassed...So how come Indians make up the ruling class of african countries when African students paying money to study are damn near lynched in India. My point is if Africans put pressure on Indians at home perhaps they would act right when we visit them in India. Perhaps you guys don't believe in reciprocity :ld:

Basically. I have been all over East Africa and the Indians are unbelievably arrogant. I never met a single poor Indian there...yet we can't study in India in peace.

Dense? You act like nobody knows about Africa being Raped for the last 500+ years, you speak like this is some new shocking development. Finger waving millionaires on the Coli is going to stop corruption and people from capitalizing on underdeveloped nations? You're time and effort would be better used trying to obtain capital so you yourself can get to the money in some of these nations. Nobody is stopping you from doing anything, so unless you are homeless and unemployed kill yourself. The US dollar stretches an insane amount in most African nations, so it isn't even like you need to stack up 100k USD to Do something overseas. If you were serious you could have a business overseas in 5 yrs or less.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Back to schedule

Uganda

Miraj Barot - India
Real Estate

Only 26/27 :wow:
jo03px.jpg

Sikander Lalani - Indian
Steel
Networth $100m
sikander%20lalani-20131003-105258.jpg

Mukesh Shukla - Indian
Aluminum/Finance

Mukesh-350x250.jpg

Ashish Thakkar - Indian
Only 34....$260m networth :wow:
175px-Ashish_J_Thakkar.png

Alykhan Karmali - Indian
Networth: $700m :damn:

md-alykhan-karmali.jpg

Hon mentions:
Alam Family $100m,
Mohammed Hamid $400m at 39 years old :wow:
Hasmukh Dawda
Mohammed Alibhai

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Dense? You act like nobody knows about Africa being Raped for the last 500+ years, you speak like this is some new shocking development. Finger waving millionaires on the Coli is going to stop corruption and people from capitalizing on underdeveloped nations? You're time and effort would be better used trying to obtain capital so you yourself can get to the money in some of these nations. Nobody is stopping you from doing anything, so unless you are homeless and unemployed kill yourself. The US dollar stretches an insane amount in most African nations, so it isn't even like you need to stack up 100k USD to Do something overseas. If you were serious you could have a business overseas in 5 yrs or less.

1. I already invest in Africa. So shaming tactic fail.

2. I have no problem with people doing business in Africa. I stated the purpose of the thread already. I.e highlight the stark differences in how Africans welcome Indians Vs how Indians treat Africans in India. Evidently your solution is ''get money too''.

And there is nothing wrong with discussing African issues on the Coli. Lol esp in The Root.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
South Africa special

The Gupta Family

This dude arrived in South Africa 20 years ago. And now him and his family RUN shyt. They tell the govt who to appoint as a Minister :wow:

Since Atul Gupta arrived in South Africa from Uttar Pradesh, India, in 1993, a year before the election of Nelson Mandela marked the end of apartheid, he and his brothers Rajesh and Ajay have built on a computer business to amass stakes in uranium, gold and coal mines, a luxury game lodge, an engineering company, a newspaper and a 24-hour news TV station. This month they agreed to take control of two coal mines From Glencore Plc.

Having employed or been in business with at least three of President Zuma’s immediate family, including his son Duduzane, the family drew increased scrutiny in September as opposition parties and local newspapers raised the question that they may have influenced the appointment of a minister to manage the embattled and important mining industry.

South Africa’s richest people

Quickest come up ever.

These dudes fly in wedding guests from India straight into military airfields and throw immigration in the bushes :pachaha:

South Africa's government has been accused of abusing state resources after 200 wedding guests of a wealthy Indian family with ties to Jacob Zuma were allowed to land in a privately chartered jet at the country's main military air base.

200 Indian wedding guests allowed to land at South Africa's main military air base