Colors (1988)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
the bloods were looking :flabbynsick: in this movie.
they were in real life then and now, when it comes to cali... they outnumbered like 4 to 1 by the crips

That scene of the gangs in the county jail left a crazy impression on me about bloods and crips as a young kid. That shyt looked so wild to me,

ice t put it so simple on drink champs

"yea that prison part was fake as hell... they never let that many nikkas out their cells at the same time"

hatealot

Banned
Daps
they were in real life then and now, when it comes to cali... they outnumbered like 4 to 1 by the crips

"yea that prison part was fake as hell... they never let that many nikkas out their cells at the same time"
Yeah, but I was young as hell, I saw it when I was in 2nd-3rd grade(im a 88 baby) so it was real enough to impact me then the bloods in the bronx started coming up so it just added to the effect.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
use to love this movie back in the day, I still have the VHS somewhere....it definitely doesn't get the credit that it deserves and is always left out of the discussion of hood movie classics.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

nikka stop lying. Crips smash on more crips than they do Bloods.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
nikka what did you say that made my statement untrue?

Don’t matter who they smashing on. They still got 4 times the numbers. They can smash on each other and lose half the numbers and still be double the size

Your post made it seem like Bloods :flabbynsick: and getting that work from the Crips...that's not true...

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps

Seems like the producers gave a lot of leeway to Penn and Duval to rough up the black actors :mjpls:

Glenn Plummer ( hi top) how he threatened to fukk up Sean Penn and how he accidentally punched Penn in the face in this scene

Last edited: