college girls moving in for school appreciation

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
There are a ton of good looking women, There are cultural centers and art museums. There are a million strip clubs. There are tons of bars. There is a lot to do. You can live in the good, nice looking areas if you chose to. If you never been here then of course you can say it's shytty. It's underrated, but it's also a grimy place in certain areas.

you just described shyt perfectly my nikka

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
There are a ton of good looking women, There are cultural centers and art museums. There are a million strip clubs. There are tons of bars. There is a lot to do. You can live in the good, nice looking areas if you chose to. If you never been here then of course you can say it's shytty. It's underrated, but it's also a grimy place in certain areas.

Can you name some of these areas?...:patrice:

Trenton/Downriver boring as hell :sadcam:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can you name some of these areas?...:patrice:

Trenton/Downriver boring as hell :sadcam:

the best p*ssy I ever had came from Downriver ( and i hit b all over the world).. dark skin chick from Ecorse, I will never forget it. chick was mad skinny with a out of place bubble that just sat up high. Had a grip like the pus was possessed. plus she was an ego boost, don't even know if the D I gave her was really that good, but she sure put on a show. :takedat::whew:

I digress..

There are madd areas. Sommerset area ( if u have money), downtown royal oak, downtown D, midtown (all those other random areas), ...... I personally like driving down gratiot between 7 n 8 and getting smuts. But not everyone has a taste for rachet like I do.

If I was you, I would go downtown during the day and just be amazed.. go to any of those areas at night and be surprised.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
the best p*ssy I ever had came from Downriver ( and i hit b all over the world).. dark skin chick from Ecorse, I will never forget it. chick was mad skinny with a out of place bubble that just sat up high. Had a grip like the pus was possessed. plus she was an ego boost, don't even know if the D I gave her was really that good, but she sure put on a show. :takedat::whew:

I digress..

There are madd areas. Sommerset area ( if u have money), downtown royal oak, downtown D, midtown (all those other random areas), ...... I personally like driving down gratiot between 7 n 8 and getting smuts. But not everyone has a taste for rachet like I do.

If I was you, I would go downtown during the day and just be amazed.. go to any of those areas at night and be surprised.

lol dem plazas be packed wit hoes

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

I digress..

downtown,midtown,corktown,greektown,hamtramck got some clubs,dearborn,downtown royal oak

Time for me to start lurking then... I got the whole week off starting tonight. :whew:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
:mindblown: at the logic

only idiots in small towns think like that

and besides who says she has to know if your a "local"

:beli: this chump said local

That's what you are a "local", everyone know who attends the university. There's a distinct look locals have. We don't share our girls with locals,fam.