college girls moving in for school appreciation

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
aye im bout to go ham this whole summer real talk

i stay by a uni and i was walkin around noticing all these lil broads movin in gettin ready for fall semester :jawalrus:

i feel sorry for some of these parents cuz im about to be smashin they daughters fresh outta high school,couldnt even make it through the summer...dey ont even know it

who else right by a college area?

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I remember this Chinese chick I went to HS with; she was real quiet, real sheltered. Could never hang out real long after high school. Parents had her locked down and in them books. She wound up going to SUNY Buffalo for college. Another one of my classmates went up there too, and he said she went absolutely nuts once she got away from her parents. One of the dudes on his floor came at him like "yo we got a chick in here taking on mad dudes", and my man went to investigate. Sure enough, it was old girl from HS... LOL, my man told me normally he would have beenon some :shaq: but instead he was like :damn: when he recognized her. And when she saw him she was like :birdman:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
You know college girls don't fukk with locals,right? Locals are different species to us college kids period.

I don't know, I'm not really in that scene, but I've heard plenty of stories of local nikkas eating good off the local college campuses, especially the main ones around here (UNC, NC State, Duke)

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I remember this Chinese chick I went to HS with; she was real quiet, real sheltered. Could never hang out real long after high school. Parents had her locked down and in them books. She wound up going to SUNY Buffalo for college. Another one of my classmates went up there too, and he said she went absolutely nuts once she got away from her parents. One of the dudes on his floor came at him like "yo we got a chick in here taking on mad dudes", and my man went to investigate. Sure enough, it was old girl from HS... LOL, my man told me normally he would have beenon some :shaq: but instead he was like :damn: when he recognized her. And when she saw him she was like :birdman:

lemme catch a lil quiet bookworm imma go ham on dat ass fukk her whole head up.... but imma good nikka though i aint gone do her dirty

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol stop watching tv

largest arab community in the country,asians,mixed,black,white,punk rock,artist,musicians,anything you can think of

People don't understand you see combinations of hoes here that you just don't see anywhere else.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol stop watching tv

largest arab community in the country,asians,mixed,black,white,punk rock,artist,musicians,anything you can think of

Idk I mean it's not like Africa where the tv just shows the bad parts, for the most Detroit genuinely looks kind of...shytty?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Idk I mean it's not like Africa where the tv just shows the bad parts, for the most Detroit genuinely looks kind of...shytty?

There are a ton of good looking women, There are cultural centers and art museums. There are a million strip clubs. There are tons of bars. There is a lot to do. You can live in the good, nice looking areas if you chose to. If you never been here then of course you can say it's shytty. It's underrated, but it's also a grimy place in certain areas.