College Football Signing Day Pt. 1

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Transfer U huh :jbhmm:

Charbonnet
Peters - your personal favorite can’t miss Heisman winner 3 years in a row.
McCaffrey

Thee OSU is get the transfers U .. Fields, Sermon, and many many more :whew:

Compare that list of underachievers that left UM, to the ballers that left OSU. Our transfers were never heard of again. As soon as the OSU transfers dipped outta Ohio, they've flourished.

Coincidence? I think not.:shaq:

If this Travis Hunter to Jackson St rumor true, I will go in and these hoe nikkas

Looks like its true, Wow.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Compare that list of underachievers that left UM, to the ballers that left OSU. Our transfers were never heard of again. As soon as the OSU transfers dipped outta Ohio, they've flourished.

Coincidence? I think not.:shaq:

Looks like its true, Wow.
Now consider who the ballers those players left because of at OSU and the bums the scUM transfers left for :mjlol:. There’s a reason you just won the B1G east for the 1st time ever in the history of the B1G east.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Now consider who the ballers those players left because at OSU and the bums the scUM transfers left for :mjlol:. There’s a reason you just won the B1G east for the 1st time ever in the history of the B1G east.

I legit felt your pain in this post. I'd be willing to bet the number keys on your Motorola Razr are jacked up from your clicking aggressiveness. :francis:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I legit felt your pain in this post. I'd be willing to bet the number keys on your Motorola Razr are jacked up from the aggressiveness in your post. :francis:
Facts aren’t aggression, they’re facts :heh:. Can imagine the blood boiling in your veins that your 1 win in 10 years doesn’t bother us like you’d like :ahh:. Finna go watch these youngin win the Rose Bowl and get ready for next years run.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
If this Travis Hunter to Jackson St rumor true, I will go in and these hoe nikkas
A4Pv.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Deion Sanders said they gonna shock the world today and be on national media. Could he get Travis Hunter to sign with Jackson State. Maybe? The bigger news is JSU is expected to have an elite transfer portal day. Last year, they had an elite transfer class with 19 transfers. This year, they are in the running for impact players on the portal. I don't believe that they will be having as big of HS class outside of PWO walkons.

I should have got more love for this post

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Y'all think Prime staying at JSU long term? With a big signing day I can see the big schools getting thirsty. I mean FSU might as well offer him the gig if he taking they players.