Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Need info on the jury make up ,prosecutor,judge,defense & the Becky's involve

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
not making threads about the shyt

Still not getting your logic as you're basically saying no news should be reported unless we get directly involved. And that's some shyt to say when you yourself ain't doing shyt except making attempts to suppress reporting of news that may in fact spur many to take action. Think about what you are saying.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Still not getting your logic as you're basically saying no news should be reported unless we get directly involved. And that's some shyt to say when you yourself ain't doing shyt except making attempts to suppress reporting of news that may in fact spur many to take action. Think about what you are saying.

the logic is dont complain about something unless u are doing something about it.

U monkeys aint going to do shyt about this, Trayvon Martin or any of the other unjustices done to colored people that make the news............ So please just shut the fukk up about it and post some titty pics

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
the logic is dont complain about something unless u are doing something about it.

U monkeys aint going to do shyt about this, Trayvon Martin or any of the other unjustices done to colored people that make the news............ So please just shut the fukk up about it and post some titty pics
You're a fukking idiot. The Trayvon Martin cases gained a lot of attention specifically because the news spread and people took action. With your logic none of that would have happened.

It's like you expect instant action weather there is truly injustice or not which is stupid and callous to an extent as it can turn into repeated "cry for wolf" situations.

And again for all your complaining in this thread what are you going to do? Exactly! So stop complaining about other people not complaining unless you are actually doing something yourself other than suppressing news from getting out. That is much worse and harmful.

aliG

Pro
Daps
wasnt there a recent case where the chick confessed to actually making up the fact that an athlete had raped her? i think this was after some many years...

Gravity

Banned
Daps

crackerplease.png

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Damn shame...

then what happens when 2 years later, these same chicks come out the woodworks crying talkin bout they made the whole story up, or they weren't exactly sure it was him?

I tell you, with no evidence, you can't convict...basically what the defense said, it's "he say, she say"...I mean, does crying or "fear" of someone give you the go ahead to put a man in jail? Damn, this is foul (assuming dude didn't do it, i try to give the benefit of the doubt) and sad at the same time...

Hell, I don't want to end up a victim like this...shyt man, precedents like this are very very dangerous