College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Penny got maybe one more season at this point.

He should take his experience and get out of there.

Memphis is a really bad job IMO. They're the biggest brand in a "trap" conference.

Memphis has high expectations. You basically gotta dominate the conference to make it to the tournament, because it's perceived as a weak conference, yet the conference is a little too good to dominate consistently.

Kelvin did it, but Kelvin is a HOF calibre coach with decades of experience.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Josh Hubbard from Miss St is a problem on this level despite being 5'10. Unlimited range, great lift on his jumper, crafty and by crafty i mean god damn i hate his flopping. Good matchup in the next round going against Tennessee's defense.
If Auburn had him instead of Aden Holloway…damn. You gotta have a borderline elite defense behind him to really contend, but that can work on this level like you said.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Not a lot of college programs can dominate the sports news section of major cities.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He should take his experience and get out of there.

Memphis is a really bad job IMO. They're the biggest brand in a "trap" conference.

Memphis has high expectations. You basically gotta dominate the conference to make it to the tournament, because it's perceived as a weak conference, yet the conference is a little too good to dominate consistently.

Kelvin did it, but Kelvin is a HOF calibre coach with decades of experience.
Where's he going though? Ignoring the fact it's his alma mater - It's not like he's done an incredible job there. He's a good recruiter but his in game stewardship will have you like :snoop: :mjtf::what:

He's not getting a big time gig with his resume IMO

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Jon Scheyer can recruit but he couldn't coach himself out of a brown paper bag.

move him back to assist and bring in a real coach. beg Jeff Capel to come back as head coach.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gonna sound like a broken record but when I see all these tweets talking about the women's game is a better "product" I know folks aren't really watching and are just following along with a narrative, the top men's programs right now run great stuff. Women's game got the storylines and all that but the actual on-court product can't compare

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
gonna sound like a broken record but when I see all these tweets talking about the women's game is a better "product" I know folks aren't really watching and are just following along with a narrative, the top men's programs right now run great stuff. Women's game got the storylines and all that but the actual on-court product can't compare

they did all that shyt for a floater man :dead: we ain't gotta gas that or either/or with the women's game

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU

We ain't ever watched for the product b :pachaha:

Send me some more storylines

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
29, 12, 4, and 2

full