College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Gotta give Coach Cal his props he got this squad looking dangerous..

Dillingham and Sheppard best 1-2 scoring punch in awhile..

And that bul Knecht is really good

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
reed sheppard is a bad motherfukker. he does it all on the court. he may end up breaking Rajon Rondo's single season steal record at UK too

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mountain West>>Pac12 in regards to Pacific Time Zone/Mountain Time Zone hoops this year, conference has been delivering good hoops on the regular all year and should really take off with the Pac12's demise. Pac12 went out with a bang in CFB and WBB but the men's side was weak as hell

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They gave her a practice shot from the top of the key, between zero pressure on the inbounds and literally the defenders just standing around I've never seen a last possession defended that poorly. I'm shocked that people are defending that sequence, shyt was malpractice.

Plenty of NBA and college teams don't pressure the inbounder. It seemed like the defenders were waiting for the inbound play to start. When a player who never shoots threes collects the ball at the three point line, you're not expecting a shot. After all, designing a play for a player who never shoots threes to shoot a three just seems like a bad idea. More than likely you're waiting for a screen (before she gets the ball) or a hand-off.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting.
Sources tell FOS the tournament organizers are in talks with: • Alabama • Duke • FAU • Houston • Kansas • Oregon • San Diego State • St. Joe's • Syracuse • Virginia

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plenty of NBA and college teams don't pressure the inbounder. It seemed like the defenders were waiting for the inbound play to start. When a player who never shoots threes collects the ball at the three point line, you're not expecting a shot. After all, designing a play for a player who never shoots threes to shoot a three just seems like a bad idea. More than likely you're waiting for a screen (before she gets the ball) or a hand-off.
Dawn Staley saw how badly Tennessee was defending the inbounds and she switched up at the last second and told Cardoso to take the shot instead of passing to Paopao. Between instructing her team to give their foul to give instead of allowing SC to scramble for a heave near halfcourt and then not defending anything on the inbounds I haven't seen a coach rob their team of victory that bad since Mario Cristobal.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What happened? I see they got the stretcher for her
Just saw that clip :damn: I've gotten clipped from mid air and landed straight on my spine when hooping once; I can't imagine that type of force on your head man.

Poa was an interesting player to watch when they came here; hope she's able to play again at some point this season.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Great season for Bama in a rebuilding year. Would've won the regular season title if Wrightsell didn't get hurt. Losing Bediako unexpectedly probably kills our chance of winning it all this year but we'll have a much better team next season.