College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
These dudes suck @Flight @Bigb41513 Furphy only scored ONE point after half. I know I fallen back on some of my criticisms but Self really fukkin up by not even attempting to bring difference makers thru recruiting and trying to plug and play with transfers (who don't offer shyt)

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Kentucky Miss St finish was great, but as a coach youre stupid for not fouling up 8 with less than a minute left. If you have any confidence in your ability to rebound or inbound the ball youre likely putting them in the position of deciding do we play the foul game or do we let you run the game clock under 30 seconds and potentially score to likely put the game completely away. If they dont foul when youre up 6 and they get the rebound, you foul again.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
These dudes suck @Flight @Bigb41513 Furphy only scored ONE point after half. I know I fallen back on some of my criticisms but Self really fukkin up by not even attempting to bring difference makers thru recruiting and trying to plug and play with transfers (who don't offer shyt)
You hear about what’s going on with Kevin?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

[lavar] you cant win a championship with 3 white guys starting [/ball]

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Is he sitting out to protect himself? Bone bruises in the knee been kinda tricky for basketball players the past few years
Tug of war situation between his camp and Self