Coli's Tips and Tricks on Attaining Cheap Airfare!

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I like studentuniverse.com the little grid they give you w/ the flexible dates are nice. I'm not sure if they're cheaper than other places but I've only flown once and I went through them.

Edit: Just tried out a trip on studentuniverse vs orbitz vs cheapoair; studentuniverse and orbitz were the same but cheapoair's was higher, what the fukk

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Check the fares on Wednesdays..they reset the fares every day. Avoid traveling on Fridays or Mondays. I usually fly out Saturday mornings, saves me some bread.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Check the fares on Wednesdays..they reset the fares every day. Avoid traveling on Fridays or Mondays. I usually fly out Saturday mornings, saves me some bread.
that's not always true. i brought a ticket for a flight on the 17th of this month and it was cheaper than all the other days. plus, i'm also coming back the following monday and it was still cheap. it's true about the fridays though, or weekends in general...

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
that's not always true. i brought a ticket for a flight on the 17th of this month and it was cheaper than all the other days. plus, i'm also coming back the following monday and it was still cheap. it's true about the fridays though, or weekends in general...

:obama: every time i've peeped on a Monday it was always pricier, but shyt changes. Thanks.

I almost always fly out Saturdays, and return on like a Wed or Thursday. For instance, my trip to Vegas for Christmas. My return filght is like $100 cheaper flying back Thursday night instead of Wed. But thats more than likely because of the holiday.