Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
They contributed a portion towards productions costs. It was a fair number but it won’t cover everything. If I wanted them to cover full production costs it would’ve cost me ownership of the series, which I am not prepared to relinquish. As it stands I own the rights to the series, characters, etc. Seeka has US distribution rights. I retain international distribution rights.

That's BIG, playa...

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:patrice:?? In order to get the later this year it’s already been worked on... you been sitting on this for sometime now....

:myman: Only a great writer can pull a reveal like this. Let’s continue to celebrate these awards & nominations for season 2. :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:patrice:?? In order to get the later this year it’s already been worked on... you been sitting on this for sometime now....

:myman: Only a great writer can pull a reveal like this. Let’s continue to celebrate these awards & nominations for season 2. :lawd:

The idea for the new series began formulating in my head about 3 months before we finished shooting Blue Collar Hustle season 2. I wrote the official outline a week after we wrapped on BCH.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The idea for the new series began formulating in my head about 3 months before we finished shooting Blue Collar Hustle season 2. I wrote the official outline a week after we wrapped on BCH.
Is it too much to pry and ask if the same actors will be involved?

And since you literally sold the concept instantly, have you ever considered putting more hustle into your projects by doing a session where you could show kids who have a passion for the film industry and what it’s like? You have done it all; do you plan to go do a workshop for the youth of your area next?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Is it too much to pry and ask if the same actors will be involved?

And since you literally sold the concept instantly, have you ever considered putting more hustle into your projects by doing a session where you could show kids who have a passion for the film industry and what it’s like? You have done it all; do you plan to go do a workshop for the youth of your area next?

Yes ima Spike Lee it. Alot of the same actors in different roles.

I’d need more time to do a workshop. We still film mostly on weekends. Once i get to the point where i can do it full time i’d love to show the youth my process!