Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Thats my sister:ufdup:

Nah you good bro. I been hearing that my whole life.:russ: So has she.

Thanks for watching bro! I appreciate you:salute: let me know what your favorite episode is
I forget which episode number it is but I know it's one of the last episodes of S1. It's when Anansi didn't have the money and couldn't pay up so he got kidnapped. That goon that keeps singing RNB songs became one of my favorites after that, my 2nd favorite would have to the one centered around Nandi and her crisis.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I forget which episode number it is but I know it's one of the last episodes of S1. It's when Anansi didn't have the money and couldn't pay up so he got kidnapped. That goon that keeps singing RNB songs became one of my favorites after that, my 2nd favorite would have to the one centered around Nandi and her crisis.

Thats episode 7.

Yea Quentin (Who plays the Saul character) fukking KILLED it. I told him basically to study Daniel Kaluuya’s character from the movie Widows because that was the type of vibe I was going for and he definitely delivered

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Thats episode 7.

Yea Quentin (Who plays the Saul character) fukking KILLED it. I told him basically to study Daniel Kaluuya’s character from the movie Widows because that was the type of vibe I was going for and he definitely delivered
You know what I've never even seen Widows so I'm going to watch it now based off that.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
What a beautiful ending brehs :to:

In my mind when he's smiling he's seeing his father smiling at him :bryan: so soon as the camera pans and I see you wrote it exactly as that I marked the fukk out :laff::mjcry::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:.

Congrats on Both this and Blue Collar Hustle fam. I appreciate your work.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What a beautiful ending brehs :to:

In my mind when he's smiling he's seeing his father smiling at him :bryan: so soon as the camera pans and I see you wrote it exactly as that I marked the fukk out :laff::mjcry::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:.

Congrats on Both this and Blue Collar Hustle fam. I appreciate your work.

Thank you breh:salute:

The original ending was meant to be much darker but I changed it because after the last couple years we’ve had as black men being murdered by white supremacists masked in blue I decided the audience needed to see unequivocal black triumph. Especially black men.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Thank you breh:salute:

The original ending was meant to be much darker but I changed it because after the last couple years we’ve had as black men being murdered by white supremacists masked in blue I decided the audience needed to see unequivocal black triumph. Especially black men.
The ending was much appreciated.

I wanna rep but it's telling me to slow down :russ: