treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
790856_title1.jpg

Daps
Took a mixed race brother to stand up for all black people, and we have people like Ray Lewis who we thought would be a leader, just straight up following...the wrong people.

I never buy magazine but this is getting copped the moment I see it. Might even get 2. One to read now and the other to remind my kids.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have to make sure in thirty years we still hold ALL of his opposition accountable for their words, because I have a feeling that white folks will attempt to act like they supported him like they did Ali and MLK.

The difference is we got receipts for all of the hate and direct racism they showed him. Kaepernick did a lot to expose the true racism inherent in America, but in order for whiteness to be supreme, they will eventually normalize this and say it was a finest display of first amendment rights, and thats what makes America great, that he has the right to do this at the biggest platform. Liberals and conservatives are still white. The liberals co-opt it first and then the conservatives follow suit.

Mike Pence said MLK was his role model. :stopitslime:
The internet is undefeated. All kinds of posts and pics and videos duplicated on all kinds of servers. There will be no repeat of the cacs and c00ns lying about how much they loved Dr king or Ali. We will be able to straight up call out and prove how much pretty much the entire white community hated Kap.