Coli x Pixar Productions Presents....

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm using the mobile app Phonto for the text. I'm uploading on imgur privately and copying the link. Then I paste it in the image link inserter thing w/e it's called.

can you provide screenshots of your workflow?

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Cause Sometimes Come Ups Come From The Most Unexpected Places

phonto.png
lmfaooooooo

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
magnific-ygg-Q3y-Bh-N32-Sp-COJa-Ac-F-bam-8-90s-black-magazine-of-a-man-wearing-a-mix-of-street-clot.jpg

Source Magazine Article

Title: Chief Brickz: Redefining the Rap Game with Indigenous Roots and FBA Pride

Date: December 24, 1996

By Jordan Taylor

In the ever-evolving world of hip-hop, a new voice is rising from the indigenous lands, echoing the struggles and stories of a community often overlooked. Chief Brickz, a rapper whose artistry stems from his unique background as a Native American with no African roots, is making waves in the rap scene as a proud foundational Black American (FBA).

Hailing from the rugged terrains of his tribal land, Chief Brickz’s music is a raw blend of his indigenous heritage and the stark realities of urban life. Unlike many in the rap industry, his lineage traces back to the original inhabitants of North America, providing a fresh perspective in a genre predominantly influenced by African American culture.

His upcoming projects include a collaboration with renowned producer Tariq, known for his sharp beats and socially conscious themes. This partnership promises to deliver tracks that not only entertain but also enlighten, diving deep into the narratives of indigenous people and FBAs.

But it’s not just music that Chief Brickz is focusing on. He’s also in the process of creating a groundbreaking documentary titled “No Product No Vote.” This film aims to shed light on the political and social issues faced by his community, advocating for change and representation.

Chief Brickz’s journey is not just about music; it’s about identity, struggle, and the relentless pursuit of giving a voice to the voiceless. As he carves his path in the rap industry, he remains rooted in his heritage, ready to challenge norms and redefine what it means to be an indigenous rapper in America.

Stay tuned for more updates on Chief Brickz’s journey in the rap world and beyond.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You are not using bing for this shyt. You got something paid for cause free Bing fukking REFUSED to make this prompt.

3 days. The closest I got is some clueless nikka holding bowling shoes with the letter Q as a title rather than in the gottdamned shoes.
When did I say I used Bing? :heh:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
When did I say I used Bing? :heh:

Didn't say you said, I'm just saying you ain't. Bing is booty (pause) to me now cause even the simplest shyt like "Black man holding bowling shoes in a bowling alley" I gotta struggle with only to see it being pulled off by you cats.

Props and all. Ain't hating on what yall doing at all, but seriously. Free Bing is butt cheeks. This midjourney or paid for Dall 3?​

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

Didn't say you said, I'm just saying you ain't. Bing is booty (pause) to me now cause even the simplest shyt like "Black man holding bowling shoes in a bowling alley" I gotta struggle with only to see it being pulled off by you cats.

Props and all. Ain't hating on what yall doing at all, but seriously. Free Bing is butt cheeks. This midjourney or paid for Dall 3?​
I'm using paid for DALL-E 3