Coli women which is better in the long run , your ideal man ...or a man you know isnt going nowhere

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
"ideal man" is an oxymoron and a unicorn. You hold out for that shyt and you'll be alone the rest of your damn life.

When you really know what you want out a relationship and are able to communicate it effectively try finding a man on the same page and not afraid to change. Also, women shouldn't be afraid to change. You then become ideal mates, customized for each other.

Im saying.
Then some women say I JUST WANT A MAN THATS GONE LOVE ME FOR ME. Then when they got a dude like that thats hitting they phone, they wanna use him or put him in the friendzone because he under 6 ft or he aint thuggish enough

fukk YOU BRITTANY :pacspit:
:mjcry:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Im saying.
Then some women say I JUST WANT A MAN THATS GONE LOVE ME FOR ME. Then when they got a dude like that thats hitting they phone, they wanna use him or put him in the friendzone because he under 6 ft or he aint thuggish enough

BRITTANY didn't deserve you

girfriend-hug.gif

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
BRITTANY didn't deserve you

girfriend-hug.gif

Nope.
I wasnt messin with other females, i took her to my favorite restaurants, dave & busters, introduced her to my sister, mother and father, created a future in my head with us.

All for her to play with a lil boosir lookin dyke.
:snoop:

Im pretty much done on trying.
Ima hope i somehow run across a nerd black woman who's single and not on that ONLY WHITE MEN shyt.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Im saying.

Brittany? Sounds cacish....
I'd have to know what she is before i can show any sympathy for you :mjpls:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
a girl told me her mother told her get a man that loved her more than she loved him, so she ended up with someone she was slightly attracted to
Doesn't sound unreasonable to me honestly. Nothing wrong with giving someone a pass for being a tad overweight, or maybe not being someone who will make others envious while they on your arm.

Though I definitely think making emotional sacrifices is a big no. If someone acts a certain way, or thinks about things in a certain way that you don't like, might as well leave cause that ain't likely changing. Someone can always loose a few pounds or get some dental work done. Hoping someone will stop being possessive and judgmental is a lost cause though.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i wouldn't settle for someone im not attracted to if that's what you mean by ideal

Wario

Banned
Daps
I was young before'n I got my ideal. Vast majority of men are hideous to me anyway. I only find few men really cute and nice to look at.

Daps
marrying someone that loves you more than you love them isn't settling. as one woman put it, 'I love my husband and he loves me. We both just love me a bit more'

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"ideal man" is an oxymoron and a unicorn. You hold out for that shyt and you'll be alone the rest of your damn life.

When you really know what you want out a relationship and are able to communicate it effectively try finding a man on the same page and not afraid to change. Also, women shouldn't be afraid to change. You then become ideal mates, customized for each other.

Gems