Coli women which is better in the long run , your ideal man ...or a man you know isnt going nowhere

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a girl told me her mother told her get a man that loved her more than she loved him, so she ended up with someone she was slightly attracted to

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"ideal man" is an oxymoron and a unicorn. You hold out for that shyt and you'll be alone the rest of your damn life.

When you really know what you want out a relationship and are able to communicate it effectively try finding a man on the same page and not afraid to change. Also, women shouldn't be afraid to change. You then become ideal mates, customized for each other.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
"ideal man" is an oxymoron and a unicorn. You hold out for that shyt and you'll be alone the rest of your damn life.

When you really know what you want out a relationship and are able to communicate it effectively try finding a man on the same page and not afraid to change. Also, women shouldn't be afraid to change. You then become ideal mates, customized for each other.
nikka Im right here why you tripping, damn :what:

Daps

Truth

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
smh and you lie as well. Do you know what ideal means?
Technically it wasn't a lie because it was in the form of a question, sooooooooooooooo
Yes i know what ideal means. You saying Im not ideal:patrice:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Technically it wasn't a lie because it was in the form of a question, sooooooooooooooo
Yes i know what ideal means. You saying Im not ideal:patrice:
Nope, I just think retarded is being spelled incorrectly.