• This is dumb

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Simply us men are a giant tribe with different factions and our most primal urges are to protect and conquer we mostly choose black women to protect and as primitive as it sounds we also choose to conquer you as well and the only way we can do this is for black women wanting to truly submit to us on every level especially sexually and if we feel that is not case by some women saying something along the lines of I don't have a preference well that's saying a man that is not our brethren you could just as easy submit to so why pursue someone who isn't as strongly attracted to you as you are to them and the harping on about it is just a sign a precaution to fellow black men not being insecure just not wanting to be with someone that doesn't see you as special when we see you as being special and if you find yourself in the group of people not having a preference you must obviously know that is not the norm so you should honestly not be surprised by people as unfair as it is questioning and being rude or just plain being disrespectful towards you so you either find black men if that's what your looking for that this isn't a concern with or move on to other men seeing as you don't have a preference but don't be shocked this is an issue with some blackmen
I aint see 1 period much less a comma in this whole paragraph :heh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I don't have a preference. When I was younger I only wanted to date/marry black men. Now I don't care about race, if he's attractive, tall, and I like him then I'll date him.

*yes I'm married I'm obviously talking about when I was single.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Two dog whistle type answers that will let you know a black woman doesn't physical prefer blackmen are I don't have a type and I don't want biracial children because the former with a little critical thinking let's you know she views you as no different than any other man not a bad thing but not a good thing ethier and the latter says if I wasn't interested in children I would be in the first category

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:
Why it matters so much to these dudes who we're fukking when it's not any of them, I'll never understand.

:mjcry:

We just wish we were the ones.

But a lot of it is insecurity and entitlement. A lot of dudes like to base their self-worth on how many girls find them fukkable and they feel like dating a dude of another race is somehow an indictment on them.

'Shrug' I'm all for black women dating who they want but I know my soul would be burning if I saw Coli dimes like @Vice Queen and @CinnaSlim with a Todd :mjcry:

I will say this...this isn't exclusive to brehs. All races of dudes do this kinda entitled BS because lots of dudes is insecure. It's pretty much the same CAC or Asian mindset of "You date black, you must be a slut or size queen" kinda shyt where they shame chicks.

Insecurity.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But to answer the thread's question. (I got distracted - like always) I mean, if he's a good person, not racist. (this includes internalized racism, might I add) or too problematic, (That one's self explanatory).

At this point in my life, I don't care about guy's skintone - this doesn't mean I'm colorblind. As far as having kids - I'm not planning on having kids at all, if I can help it. So the kid part, I'm not worried about.

But I do agree with @Draje - It all boils down to insecurity.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But to answer the thread's question. (I got distracted - like always) I mean, if he's a good person, not racist. (this includes internalized racism, might I add) or too problematic, (That one's self explanatory).

At this point in my life, I don't care about guy's skintone - this doesn't mean I'm colorblind. As far as having kids - I'm not planning on having kids at all, if I can help it. So the kid part, I'm not worried about.

But I do agree with @Draje - It all boils down to insecurity.

And you need to cut out that bullshyt. :ufdup:

"Ain't no interest to any of them so why does it matter" :rudy:

I'm watching you and you better that there are black brehs and Coli brehs who ready to make women like you they queens. :ufdup:

Word to brehs like @Blackout , @brokenhearts , and @At30wecashout :blessed: