coli wives...how yall meet ur husband?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What man is going to marry a woman that spends her best years, hours talking to men on the internet all day. :russ:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i met my now husband online in a aol chatroom, this was after my divorce and during my hoe phase. we met up under the pretenses of braiding his hair and he would come every week for a few months before he actually tried to be more than a friend with me. he actually courted me and it was sweet. after a while i was like fukk it i had found the one. and its been 9 yrs now and we are actually , we hardly ever fight unless its something i did which is all the time cuz im always fukking up without crossing the line.

:merchant:

Was this arts and entertainment - hiphop?

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
What man is going to marry a woman that spends her best years, hours talking to men on the internet all day. :russ:

gCSOkSp.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

*o this is a message board i post on talking to people. I been sharing pics of my gym progress in this part of the forum here. * - chick

(o word, glad i got the real deal :shaq:) - dude

*dont be a perv* - chick

:huhldup:

*what is there a problem? :steviej: Are you one of those insecure guys? :usure: *

(date demoted to the couch and a DVD. And she better fukk)

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Eventually u gonna want a new peen

No new peen no new peen no peen

No no no no

I mean eventually the no peen phase will end
And when that does happen
Than what?

:whoa: Life isn't all about sex, besides we have a good thing going that doesn't even make me want to desire a new man... He satisfies me, so there is no reason for new peen. Of course, one does not know the future so hopefully I won't ever go through that.:snoop:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Life isn't all about sex, besides we have a good thing going that doesn't even make me want to desire a new man... He satisfies me, so there is no reason for new peen. Of course, one does not know the future so hopefully I won't ever go through that.:snoop:

Marry a non demonic female brehs

:salute: