Coli, who is prone to mosquito bites?

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:huh:

I've only recently gotten hives from bites, and it only happened once this year. I have no other health issues. :manny: I read that some people either already have, or can develop an allegic reaction to the saliva of blood sucking parasites....kinda like with insect venom like bees/wasps and whatnot.

:gladbron: tell me why I thought you meant the disease. skipped over the s.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
it's actually been alright this year. few years back it was terrible. i hate when i swat a mosquito and it's full of blood :merchant: :gag:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
You'd think that in 2012 scientists would have come up with something that works 100% to keep mosquitos away. Off works somewhat but unless u cover every inch of your body you still gonna get a few bites and it wears off/sweats off after awhile too.

Last time i went up north to visit the fam in Ohio in summertime, them skeeters was out in full force. It don't help being near them great lakes, nikkas be glad as fukk to see that skeeto truck rollin thru.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Start rubbing yourself in Chik-Fil-A Fruit Punch. At first I thought that shyt sounded silly as fukk but it has kept the mosquitoes off me for years :wow:

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these fukkers they even gave me malaria while in Congo....shyt is tough to have

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are these mosquitoes resistant to bug repellant?

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Start rubbing yourself in Chik-Fil-A Fruit Punch. At first I thought that shyt sounded silly as fukk but it has kept the mosquitoes off me for years :wow:

Forreal?

I hate getting bit because mine swell and expand to the size of a nickel. its not cute.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When i went to the Jamaica i got attacked... my legs looked like i had chickenpox. When i went to Ghana i got attacked. These little muthafukkas always after me mayne. The bites swell up and itch, i can't stand mosquitoes. My parents don't get bitten though?? They immune or sometin, it can't be diet because i eat the same foods as them... I got a big bite on my neck...itching like crazy

What do yall do to prevent getting bit?

:to:
You eat too much sugar. You're walking around these places smelling like candy to insects.