Coli, who is prone to mosquito bites?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i went to the Jamaica i got attacked... my legs looked like i had chickenpox. When i went to Ghana i got attacked. These little muthafukkas always after me mayne. The bites swell up and itch, i can't stand mosquitoes. My parents don't get bitten though?? They immune or sometin, it can't be diet because i eat the same foods as them... I got a big bite on my neck...itching like crazy

What do yall do to prevent getting bit?

:to:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
What do yall do to prevent getting bit?

complete.gif

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I seem to never get bitten. My mother and sister get ate up though

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
They love my blood. I just caught one sucking blood from my arm like 30 minutes ago by some random shop waiting to catch a cab. :trash:

Has anyone ever tried "off"?

Off is cool..but the thing is...they still gon land all on you but they not gonna bite you. So it wont keep them away from you

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Never had too many issues with mosquitoes.

I suspect that they can't penetrate my layer of ash. :obama:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:what: I couldn't even joke about such a thing. This week is worlds aids awareness week in VA btw, all the hotels are booked for that. Maybe you should attend the conference.

:huh:

I've only recently gotten hives from bites, and it only happened once this year. I have no other health issues. :manny: I read that some people either already have, or can develop an allegic reaction to the saliva of blood sucking parasites....kinda like with insect venom like bees/wasps and whatnot.