Coli whats the most foul sh!t yall ever did to a girl? or guy (for the ladies)

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I was on some ho shyt that night.

A few days before, she let me know that I was a rebound and she was talking to her ex again and she thought they were going to get back together, so she didn't want to waste my time anymore and she still wanted to be friends. I told her it was cool and that was that.
The day of the beating she sent me a text saying that this club was going to be jumping and told me to come, so I went thinking we were just gonna be fukk buddies now. I got there and she spoke to me once and then flirted with dudes the rest of the night. When I saw that I wasn't going to be fukking her that night I got real salty. After awhile I saw my hoodrat homie and she was with two rachets that were fukked up. I offered to pay her to do the job but she told me she would get the two girls she was with to do it if I bought her drinks for the rest of the night because "she didn't fukk with them like that anyway" we shook hands and about 10 minutes later my ex was getting stomped by one rachet and her homegirl was getting stomped by the other.

I can't believe I was such a ho ass nikka that night, being drunk doesn't even excuse it:snoop:
if you died tomorrow, the world wouldn't miss you bytch. :pacspit:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Back in my freshman year of college. Dis braud i was datin tried to pull a fast one on me by pretended she was goin to meet "family" of hers who came into town but it was really just another means to chop it up wit some dood she used to like/semi date date before i got dere (she was a sophomore). Buddy apparently had transferred to another school but came back visit. I found out, didn't say anything. So da next weekend i fukked one of her homegirls dat she was fallin out wit at da time. :pachaha:

Beat dat shyt up real good too. :shaq:

She found out i knew she went to see ol boy and dat I smashed ol girl n came stormin into mah dorm room cryin n trynna cop please talmbout she just went to lunch wit dood, yada yada yada.

I aint wanna hea it n told her to bounce. I dont play dat shyt. :beli:

And i actually ended up wit her homegirl dat i smashed for about 7-8 monfs afta dat. :yeshrug:

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
There was one time where I started fukking this one girl, stopped after a couple of seconds, got up, and told her I was leaving to try to fukk a different girl. Because of the circumstances, I don't think it went down as grimey/harsh as it sounds :russ: but the full story is long as fukk

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
why dont u fakkits ever make threads talking about the good shyt uve done for a person instead of all this bullshyt....

u ol fake ass sheisty nikkas

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
if you died tomorrow, the world wouldn't miss you bytch. :pacspit:

:what: Damn, I felt bad after the deed was done and I just donated to a charity for homeless kids last week, I don't get any props for that?

:ohhh:Is that you Layla?