Coli whats the most foul sh!t yall ever did to a girl? or guy (for the ladies)

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
in hs some bytch told me she wouldnt have sex with me unless i was her boyfriend so i said can i be your boyfriend.. so we fukked 2 days later then later that night she calls me wants to talk about our future i said i think we should see other people :yeshrug: so was like woooooooooooooooooooow fukk u nikka started rabmling so i hung up :childplease:

i hope i never have a daughter :to: that karmaaa

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Keyed her car then hung her baby out the window like on Why Do Fools Fall In Love

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I don't do people dirty, so I couldn't say that there was a foul moment.

The worst thing was prolly never pick up calls... On purpose, its not like I deny it either. I tell them I saw them call, just ain't felt like picking up at the time. :smile:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nothing
I always let chicks know I want nothing serious not my fault they caught feelings and were hurt after.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I'm not foul for no reason.

But I will probably say, getting at friends, cousin etc.

''Out of all the people, why my best friend?...that's not nice :to:''

:to: I'm sorry baby, I was just tryna be Hugh Hefner out there. Apologies to all the sisters I played.

Never again.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
tell the full story why did u wanna beat your ex up ?

Honestly I was on some ho shyt that night.

A few days before, she let me know that I was a rebound and she was talking to her ex again and she thought they were going to get back together, so she didn't want to waste my time anymore and she still wanted to be friends. I told her it was cool and that was that.
The day of the beating she sent me a text saying that this club was going to be jumping and told me to come, so I went thinking we were just gonna be fukk buddies now. I got there and she spoke to me once and then flirted with dudes the rest of the night. When I saw that I wasn't going to be fukking her that night I got real salty. After awhile I saw my hoodrat homie and she was with two rachets that were fukked up. I offered to pay her to do the job but she told me she would get the two girls she was with to do it if I bought her drinks for the rest of the night because "she didn't fukk with them like that anyway" we shook hands and about 10 minutes later my ex was getting stomped by one rachet and her homegirl was getting stomped by the other.

I can't believe I was such a ho ass nikka that night, being drunk doesn't even excuse it:snoop:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

A few days before, she let me know that I was a rebound and she was talking to her ex again and she thought they were going to get back together, so she didn't want to waste my time anymore and she still wanted to be friends. I told her it was cool and that was that.
The day of the beating she sent me a text saying that this club was going to be jumping and told me to come, so I went thinking we were just gonna be fukk buddies now. I got there and she spoke to me once and then flirted with dudes the rest of the night. When I saw that I wasn't going to be fukking her that night I got real salty. After awhile I saw my hoodrat homie and she was with two rachets that were fukked up. I offered to pay her to do the job but she told me she would get the two girls she was with to do it if I bought her drinks for the rest of the night because "she didn't fukk with them like that anyway" we shook hands and about 10 minutes later my ex was getting stomped by one rachet and her homegirl was getting stomped by the other.

I can't believe I was such a ho ass nikka that night, being drunk doesn't even excuse it:snoop:
:dead: :lolbron: :lolbron::lolbron:

Daps

On one hand this was hoeish but on the other hand that was some G ass movie shyt. :heh: you get mad and lie you know what " hey wassup, I'll buy you drinks fort he rest of the night if you beat that girls ass." Thats some chess playing ass shyt.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
On one hand this was hoeish but on the other hand that was some G ass movie shyt. :heh: you get mad and lie you know what " hey wassup, I'll buy you drinks fort he rest of the night if you beat that girls ass." Thats some chess playing ass shyt.

Naw mayne that girl didn't deserve that, she never disrepected me and on top of that she's the cute girly girl type the hoes that jumped on her and her friend were scraight up hood. It wasn't fair or pretty, had me like

:pachaha:
:smugfavre:
:usure:
:ohhh:
:sadcam:

She still doesn't know that it was a hit to this day, I spoke to her last month on some hey how's it going type shyt with my slimeball a55....

Daps
Naw mayne that girl didn't deserve that, she never disrepected me and on top of that she's the cute girly girl type the hoes that jumped on her and her friend were scraight up hood. It wasn't fair or pretty, had me like

:pachaha:
:smugfavre:
:usure:
:ohhh:
:sadcam:

She still doesn't know that it was a hit to this day, I spoke to her last month on some hey how's it going type shyt with my slimeball a55....

My dude you did some true Walter White shyt.