Coli, vote and help my baby boy win $25k!

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
are you able to see who voted? i have facebook but i remember cambridge analytica and dont trust them

id love to give you a vote but i dont want some weirdo following me around online :ufdup:

if the voting is private id be glad to help

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
are you able to see who voted? i have facebook but i remember cambridge analytica and dont trust them

id love to give you a vote but i dont want some weirdo following me around online :ufdup:

if the voting is private id be glad to help
No, none of the contestants can see your info nor do they even display how many votes any baby received.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My big boy just turned one yesterday! He had a busy day- we went to a kiddie playplace where he met lots of fellow bday buddies and he had yummies and snuggles (and we're transitioning to regular milk so gassy lmao) :smile:

edit: Oh and at this age babies don't know what a gift is - regardless dad and I got him a ton of clothes and a few toys (cause he has plenty already) unwrapped, he was excited but laughed and giggled the hardest at me snapping my fingers at him ad saying "snap snap snap" so there's that lol

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
My big boy just turned one yesterday! He had a busy day- we went to a kiddie playplace where he met lots of fellow bday buddies and he had yummies and snuggles (and we're transitioning to regular milk so gassy lmao) :smile:

:blessed:blessings to you and your prince breh

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My kid is cute too but this shyt is a step above a scam. If you put ya kid in this you definitely believe in astrology. My girl did same thing, but she’s a woman. Did your girl sign your son up? :skip:
I'm a woman (his mom) and just wanted to give it a shot- no I don't believe in astrology