coli truth or dare?

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Are you really gay?
:what:fukk no. where'd u get that shyt from?
edit::mjlol: oh if your talking about the thread "I" made saying im gay, that wasnt me. i left my coli acc open and my brother started making a bunch of threads pretending to be me. that thread was one of them. that shyt got me banned:francis: i was mad.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It can be more than one. :shaq:
I filled your inbox. Lemme know how that sits with you:sas2:

No offense to the brehettes I tag, but going off what I know, im fukking UNLEASHING in the following:

@CinnaSlim If I could meet a coli brehette to take out, it would be her. I would poke holes in the condom my damn self too. I feel like she would be worth locking down.
For real for real, if I ever meet her, my STRONGEST game is coming out for her. She gonna be a CinnaKabob if it kills me.

@Paradise Road Looks like the kinda lady who would appreciate a Saturday morning spent on the beach sitting on a sofa(yes, a sofa) while drawing smiley faces on a tablet
and sending them to each other. I would turn her into a twinkie:banderas:Wheres the cream filling :shaq:Beautiful lady.

@The5thLetter I know she HAS to have a man she so bad:wow:I won't elaborate cause I'm not trying to be a creep, but when I become a multimillionaire and decide to go colonize
mars and be in the history books, I would hope that when I step into the conference room to meet the colleagues I would work with for the rest of my days on that rock in the sky,
she will walk in the room with a clipboard in hand, smile, and introduce herself to me:banderas:

@Rue
:yeshrug:What needs to be said. She would be my Queen, and we gonna practice babymaking on royal silks:wow: she gonna start believing she is a belt buckle after being
on my dikk so much.:wow:She gets wifed with little hesitation.