coli truth or dare?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Do you have children? If not do you want any? If so how many?

Have you ever given or bought someone something to have sex with you? If not is there anyone on this earth you would?

Nah, not directly, but I have bought alcohol for chicks to get them faded :shaq:
I don't think I would ever pay a chick for sex simply because I would feel like I was playin myself. I would feel like the chick would view me as lame :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have u lost a family member to gun violence? If so, how many people?

Off topic but I just heard a story about Ronnie Lott, the football player that got the tip of his pinky caught in a helmet or something and told them to cut it off so he could continue to play in the game. Looked up and saw your screen name and had a :merchant: moment.

That's all.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Off topic but I just heard a story about Ronnie Lott, the football player that got the tip of his pinky caught in a helmet or something and told them to cut it off so he could continue to play in the game. Looked up and saw your screen name and had a :merchant: moment.

That's all.

That Ronnie Lott was a man's man. By brother stans the niners so I've heard that pinky story more than I heard Illmatic:pachaha:

Our Ronnie Lott is a tough guy too:birdman:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Ronnie Lott was a man's man. By brother stans the niners so I've heard that pinky story more than I heard Illmatic:pachaha:

Our Ronnie Lott is a tough guy too:birdman:

I don't want to eff the thread up too much but as a female, I don't really hear nor give a damn about a lot of sports stories but when I heard the name I was like "Hey he posts on the Coli" then I hit that google lmao :facepalm: I'm sure both are supreme examples of manhoodity.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

That's all.

Yeah, that dude was a beast. He was and is my favorite player since I was a little kid. My 1st memories as a kid was watchin him and the 49ers. The crazy part about it is that since I was a little kid, people used to tell my mom and me that I looked like Ronnie Lott. (Hence my knickname and screen name) They even joked that he could be my dad :heh:

I actually met him when I was in high school. We were both like :merchant: He was real cool tho. And yeah, dude is missin a pinky :wow: