Ima take this L and get my netflix on :jawalrus:

set myself up for that one :laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Not the first time I've done this on here.

This was my girl right out of high school. She was my first love, I guess.

We haven't really kicked it in a while, but I'm still somewhat cool with her, so her face will remain hidden.

The one with Windows Media Player on is the video of us. Screen shotted because upping a video is stupid.

Enjoy.

:laugh:

SEkTDW8.jpg

SxKl4Kv.jpg

NBewzzf.jpg

pPUcxEb.jpg

DNPuoOu.jpg

5PrWYuo.jpg

AND DA GAWD COMES THROUGH :blessed: REP
Aint nothing stupid bout that vid breh

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Have you picked out names for our future children? :smile:

oh and Truth

Lmao....I have 3 girl names, 1 male name, and 1 unisex name in mind, but I always wonder what the mother will think. I'm very protective of them, but due to the rules of the game I will share.

Khadija, Aisha, and Destiny for females.

Chance for male. I insist on Chance. If I have more than one boy, I'd like for him to carry my name - Christopher Jr.

Fate for male or female.

The bolded being together would be dope because I am a big fan of themes. It's a huge part of my writing, so the creative geek in me loves the idea of Chance, Fate and Destiny being the names of my children.

As for Aisha and Khadija, I think they're two of the most beautiful names for women. Aisha is arabic for "She who lives", and Khadijah means "premature"/"always ahead"

I'm open to compromise, but I absolutely refuse to allow my child to have any bullshyt anglosaxon, euro-washed ass names. :scusthov: as my children being called Cody, Alex, Brad, Kelly or Jessica.

I want 2 girls and 1 boy though. My truth question for you is could you handle that? Probably not at this moment. I predict my babies will be chunky titans like their dad was as a baby, but with Versa Jr stretching you out on a nightly basis, you should be ready for a smooth delivery when the time comes :shaq:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Last edited by a moderator:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lmao....I have 3 girl names, 1 male name, and 1 unisex name in mind, but I always wonder what the mother will think. I'm very protective of them, but due to the rules of the game I will share.

Khadija, Aisha, and Destiny for females.

Chance for male. I insist on Chance. If I have more than one boy, I'd like for him to carry my name - Christopher Jr.

Fate for male or female.

The bolded being together would be dope because I am a big fan of themes. It's a huge part of my writing, so the creative geek in me loves the idea of Chance, Fate and Destiny being the names of my children.

As for Aisha and Khadija, I think they're two of the most beautiful names for women. Aisha is arabic for "She who lives", and Khadijah means "premature"/"always ahead"

I'm open to compromise, but I absolutely refuse to allow my child to have any bullshyt anglosaxan, euro-washed ass names. :scusthov: as my children being called Cody, Alex, Brad, Kelly or Jessica.

I want 2 girls and 1 boy though. My truth question for you is could you handle that? Probably not at this moment. I predict my babies will be chunky titans like their dad was as a baby, but with Versa Jr stretching you out on a nightly basis, you should be ready for a smooth delivery when the time comes :shaq:

Aww I like Chance for a boy and Aisha for a girl....:laugh: @the bolded

I agree about being protective of them...my sisters name was stolen, and so was my nieces

what that thang smell like? :khaled:

It smells like a fresh batch of vanilla cupcakes :smile: