coli truth or dare?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@ThiefyPoo Truth Or Truth :ahh:

cause i know you not picking dare :mjpls:

Have you ever put paws on ya gf. cause technically its not really frowned apon when a gf hit her gf. did you win or lose

Most i've ever done is choke someone a little bit .

I'm the greatest breh i dont call them bytches or any other names and i dont put my hands on them.

They think im different
upxf2ss.png

Seriously my tongue is so sharp i dont even have to touch women to make them feel low :ld:

:whoa: only when we battling other wise im goofy as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
@HarlemsOwn if you had a choice between @opulence & @innocentdevil to go out with who would it be

birdman-o.gif

opulence hands down. just for the simple fact she a grown woman. i will never forget this post she had bout her best sexual moment. shyt dead ass got my dikk hard :smugdraper:

hmmm I try to make every experience memorable but usually it feels the best when I try something new and crazy...One of the best times was when I almost fell of my bed which is really high during sex and we managed to continue fuking upside down while I held myself up on my hands...the penetration was so deep that he hit my G spot several times so I squirted...but being upside down it kept dripping up my thighs...we were a wet slippery mess...my hair was freshly done and flat ironed straight and by the time we finished my natural curls had set in lol...the room looked crazy it was fun....we kept that position up for a while...

but as I stated before great sex is about chemistry not positions or anything like that....the other things just heighten the experience...I have had such great chemistry with a guy before that he could touch my arm and I would cream my panties...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@ThiefyPoo have you ever been knockout or knock someone out?

No believe it or not i dont fight much.

Last fight was at a club this girl was tryna steal off on my homie. I intercepted her punch and clocked her bytch ass :pacspit:

Apart from that i stay away im a lover not a fighter :mjpls:.