coli truth or dare?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know that these IG models are average looking when they take off the makeup, over contouring, eyelashes, waist trainer, weave/wig/extensions, filters, etc, right?
Quoted for truth.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm not sure I'm about this T or D life.

Truth...

tumblr_inline_nu2j9dIgtz1syvw0k_500.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna plaaaay!! @realdarkphoenix I choose truth. Ask me anything :smile:

Haha! You did right to choose truth you already know what dare would most likely involve.:tongue:

OK here's a 3 parter. I follow up with the same (truth)

1st) if you had to choose between, become white and over weight for a year, Licking a male coli members toilet seat every month for a year at random (@ them) or losing the Internet and all access for 3 years which would you choose :lolbron:

2) How often use your looks to get free stuff, favors or to troll dudes.

3) if you had one weekend to spend with one coli guy to do whatever you want where ever ya want who would it be (@ them) :lolbron:

If I got down on one knee would you say yes:wub: :mjcry:

:cape:

Last edited:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Haha! You did right to choose truth you already know what dare would most likely involve.:tongue:

OK here's a 3 parter. I follow up with the same (truth)

1st) if you had to choose between, become white and over weight for a year, Licking a male coli members toilet seat every month for a year at random (@ them) or losing the Internet and all access for 3 years which would you choose :lolbron:

:scust: I'll go without internet for 3 years

2) How often use your looks to get free stuff, favors or to troll dudes.
One time I charmed a guy into letting me redeem expired coupons :russ:
3) if you had one weekend to spend with one coli guy to do whatever you want where ever ya want who would it be (@ them) :lolbron:

If I got down on one knee would you say yes:wub: :mjcry:

ss
You of course! I'd take you out to dinner, stroll through a comic book store, swap our passwords on the coli and troll together while we sip virgin margaritas and flirt innocently. lol.