coli truth or dare?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll let you know when i'll be able to view it, and i was actually hinting at me sending you a vid but as i said disregard :mjpls:
No, you hold that thought:ufdup: I wanna see, and we gonna talk about this.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo :ohhh:
:popcorn3:

:russ:Yea, right on her photobucket. I wasn't even shocked, but hey, she needed a memento I think.:takedat: This no-fap gonna be tough:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Rue

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Thanks @At30wecashout Now im embarrassed. Lol. In all seriousness I didn't save that picture on my phone. I just scrolled through all of the pictures on my phone and no penis. But I do apologize...

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Best sexual encounter. Where when why
i saw a girl in a club one nite asked her if she wanted a drink she said no maybe later so i figured she just blew me off but 1/2 hour later she comes up to me and says she was ready for a drink so we get drinks and went to sit on this bench in the corner of the club. we start talking and she tells me she's there with friends so after a little while i kiss her then i started to make out with her. we went hot and heavy for about 1 hour then she said she needed to find her friend. we found her on this other bench so we said hello to her and this guy she had met there so i start making out with her again and feeling her up and she was on my leg and i was moving her back and forth while i was feeling her up she was stroking me and i was as hard as a rock there were people all over the place but we didn't care we just went at it until last call. her friend said to her that she wanted to go to the bathroom but
this girl didn't want to leave me and i didn't want her to leave. but after the 3rd time she went with her friend but i knew they had left the friend wanted to get rid of the guy she was with. when i went outside my leg felt cold so when i looked down my pants was wet from my thigh to my knee right where she was riding me she came a lot! that was the best sex i ever had without intercourse. i don't remember her name but i think about her once in a while. thanks for the memories @the stripper

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
i saw a girl in a club one nite asked her if she wanted a drink she said no maybe later so i figured she just blew me off but 1/2 hour later she comes up to me and says she was ready for a drink so we get drinks and went to sit on this bench in the corner of the club. we start talking and she tells me she's there with friends so after a little while i kiss her then i started to make out with her. we went hot and heavy for about 1 hour then she said she needed to find her friend. we found her on this other bench so we said hello to her and this guy she had met there so i start making out with her again and feeling her up and she was on my leg and i was moving her back and forth while i was feeling her up she was stroking me and i was as hard as a rock there were people all over the place but we didn't care we just went at it until last call. her friend said to her that she wanted to go to the bathroom but
this girl didn't want to leave me and i didn't want her to leave. but after the 3rd time she went with her friend but i knew they had left the friend wanted to get rid of the guy she was with. when i went outside my leg felt cold so when i looked down my pants was wet from my thigh to my knee right where she was riding me she came a lot! that was the best sex i ever had without intercourse. i don't remember her name but i think about her once in a while. thanks for the memories @the stripper
:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can i get a dare :lupe:

tumblr_md04lmEl9u1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

Take a picture of your big toe, left hand, tummy, and Right eye....

I'll PM you the real dare tho:steviej: