Coli therapists..Need help deciphering this ...Feeling some type of way edition

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You met your fiance of POF? Well that's your first L, I mean what would any attractive woman with things going on in her life need that shyt for? She's probbaly crazy and that's why she jumped to all those conclusions like that. Women use online dating sites/apps like that for a few things: 1. attention 2. some simp to pay for dinner dates 3. more attention 4. they're really desperate 5. they're single mothers which means they're ultra desperate, and 6. they're crazy and scare off those who know her.

Take your pic breh:ld:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Stop being a paranoid weirdo, getting advice from paranoid weirdos on whether you should be a paranoid weirdo or not

What's done in the done in the dark always comes to light, worry about nothing. Love ya girl.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
She sought out a serious relationship on an online dating site? She's probably crazy. Y'all are made for each other.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yea sleep it off. Todays a new day. We dont know how you are with your woman on a day to day basis to know what other factors may be contributing to her saying that. You're taking it to mean shes trying to tell you shes demonic trash or shes feeling insecure because you were such a demon once upon a time. How would we know which one is true, friend?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
First of all, I can't believe I read all that shyt. The reason she asked is because you guys are all talking sexy and then you randomly bring up some nikka named Bob. I bet she was like :dahell: on the phone when you just said that. Some nikka I know used to do that, some nikka named Leon would live next door to me and he would bring him up randomly. I was like do you want Leon or something? But I think he was just checking if I messing with him or something. Leon was just a neighbor.

Lesson of the day: Don't bring up random nikkas when talking sexy with your girl. You become automatic suspect.