Coli therapists..Need help deciphering this ...Feeling some type of way edition

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
So me and my fiance texting, she at work right now and I just got back from working out and now eating dinner. So im texting her that im about to jump in the shower then she text back "mmmm love when u smelling fresh and clean, its snuggle time later" and I text back "im breaking the emergency glass and getting the honey ready". This is how we do, so whole time we in straight up foreplay mode as usual. So i sent a text back "oh that reminds me I got to send my "friends" my new number which is about 2 people, Bob and Shevonne". Mentioning broken glass reminded me about my new phone number cause my phone Gorillaglass cracked up. So she hear me talk about my man Bob alot and Shevonne a few times, so she know him so she text "how is Bob?". I text back "mi nuh know" So now she text back " You sure you love me, you sure im the one you want". So now im like:dahell:

So I text back "why you ask me that question right now". Then she said "Just asking (runs for cover)". So I said "you must be feeling some type of way or pondering some shyt for you to even ask me that question or I made you lose confidence and you are not assured of my love" So she said she was just goofing around, it was nothing serious, the thought just popped in and out" So now im like:birdman: and aint text back for like 5 mins anbd she text me "baby?", I said "yes", she said "tell me a joke so I know you not mad"...so Im like "nah I aint mad I got no jokes right now:shaq2:"

:queen: "whats for dinner"
:shaq2:" food is for dinner"
:queen: "what type of food"
:shaq2: "salad, romaine lettuce, jerk chicken"
:queen: "ok, you ok?"

:queen:"baby?"
:queen: "I f-ed up didnt I"
:shaq2: "nah you good, im fine"
:queen:"its my fault, I apologize, I f-ed up the whole mood"
:shaq2:"im gonna sleep this off"
:queen:"SMH"

So basically Im pondering why the fukk would she throw that ambigious statement out like that if it wasnt something on her mind from the get go but she felt comfortable throwing it out there during a moment of playful bantering. If I know her correct her mind is going a mile a minute right now and fearful she aint send me back over to the darkside.:demonic:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka i thought i was about to read some serious shyt and thats what you fed up over? :what:

aint shyt wrong playboy keep doin you

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Only the guilty ask questions for reassurance.

But, it's your move breh. You could get your private investigating on and get a free texting app. You could act like you're her and say you got a new phone number and chat it up .
Easy as that:smugbiden:

might find something you don't wanna though:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
You sure she meant to send that particular message to you? :usure:

I mean, yall were on a whole different dimension with the convo, and that question...just...don't...fit :patrice:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
She got ADD? I say random ish ALLLLLLLL the time.

Him: I love you babe.
Me: Catfish is disgusting. They have ugly little villain mustaches too.
Him: I'm talking to a 3rd grader I swear.
No ADD but she dont have a history of saying random shyt.I think i took it to mean something considering our history, the shyt I gave up to be with her, our age difference and maybe she thinking about all that and wondering how the fukk we together and happy considering we aint the norm