Daps
nikka coli smileys are wack as fukk

iseeyoujay_zpscca34ebe.png

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
A yo bruh's, i've got a "problem"
Since i joined this fukkery called Coli :salute:
these smileys have take over my real life, real talk. In every conversation that i have a different smiley comes from my face damnit.

Example, i was with that chick yesterday, she was tellin how good driver she is and shyt (i dont believe in women drivers, sorry).. When she told me that she's a good, relaxed driver a gave her the :childplease: Not only that. I actually thought the smiley the time i was doin it.. she then told me that she can race me and shyt.. I immediately gave her :usure::ufdup: these. I even pointed the finger towards her.

Also, every time i look at somthin strange, i catch myself havin this look :merchant:

when someone says somethin crazy i give him my favorite..

i mean, even when im alone, watchin sports or what not, when i put my glasses on, i have the Mike Brown look :whoo:

its that im thinkin it all the time when im doing it, thats the crazy shyt.. :dwillhuh:

Im infected bruh's .. Coli changed my life, my face, my reactions.. changed Me.. (:demonic: as im writing this )

:blessed: Coli smileys ..

lmao, glad i'm not the only one.

Me and my sister were having a debate with my Mom last night and my Mom agreed with me more than her, i kept giving her the :smugbiden: face.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
all jokes aside

yall need to take a trip to boxden

we changed the smiley game

lemme show yall

exaipfg.png

this shyt funny as fukk...

then if you got photoshop nikkas be remixin em lol

14lsxz8.png

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Someone needs to do a video doing these expressions. That would be hilarious.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
yall dont know, i be practicing these faces
i even be wanting to just record my reaction and put it as a gif since few gifs can accurately capture my response

i be wanting to put them on fb and i have a few times, i just gotta be careful cuz i dont want people to know what site im posting on :laugh:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I find myself doing the :troll: face more often now. My hairline's already Bron status and I do wear glasses from time to time.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wish someone would put together a package for the Smilies to turn into iPhone emojis.

Texting taken to a whole new level..