Coli Purge: Im saying what you COWARDS are too scared to say.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
FOr the record i wasnt in the thread I had to step out, but dont EVER post someones pics if u too scared to post ur own pics

with that being said since u wanna take it there(when ima dime pice by the way)

IMG_20140130_141044_zpspl1ssrnb.jpg

lookin fuccin gucci mane :laff:
Holy fucc that is one fugly ass she beast lmao :laff:

Could a mother even love a face that hideous ?? Damn !!

That's cold-blooded, breh. Dayum.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
First of all, listen to my beats
https://soundcloud.com/zaydagawd
Now, im finna spit that real shyt
What yall fucc boys scared to say

@LovelyDay you're a wacc ass poster. Wtf do u even be talkn about? df ur post are all dumb as hell you dont contribute shyt to here foh and ur ugly as hell too idgaf

@sanityovar8ted you're even worst, if Lovely Day is Luke Walton ur DJ Mbenga, probably the worst female poster on here. You're a fuccin idiot. Shall I even say a loser? ur life is terrible. you're the lowest common denominater. When guys picture their dream women in their head, its everything that YOU'RE NOT

@Shugg Ross you're a GOAT poster

@Malta ur a fakkit and you dont know shyt. YOu never make good points in the sports threads and ur a fakkit hater. LMAO What kinda grown man hates another grown man the way you do? YOu're a dumbass you dont know shyt. ur rep is FALSE. matter fact im bloccin u

@Say it Wit Ya Chest nikka shut ur :old: ass up

hey
So basically you're favorite posters are c00ns.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First of all, listen to my beats
zaydagawd
Now, im finna spit that real shyt
What yall fucc boys scared to say

@LovelyDay you're a wacc ass poster. Wtf do u even be talkn about? df ur post are all dumb as hell you dont contribute shyt to here foh and ur ugly as hell too idgaf

@sanityovar8ted you're even worst, if Lovely Day is Luke Walton ur DJ Mbenga, probably the worst female poster on here. You're a fuccin idiot. Shall I even say a loser? ur life is terrible. you're the lowest common denominater. When guys picture their dream women in their head, its everything that YOU'RE NOT

@Shugg Ross you're a GOAT poster

@Malta ur a fakkit and you dont know shyt. YOu never make good points in the sports threads and ur a fakkit hater. LMAO What kinda grown man hates another grown man the way you do? YOu're a dumbass you dont know shyt. ur rep is FALSE. matter fact im bloccin u

@Say it Wit Ya Chest nikka shut ur :old: ass up

hey
Goat