Coli Purge: Im saying what you COWARDS are too scared to say.

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
@BrothaZay care to explain this
v824n9_zps7dc19cb3.png

:dead:

say it aint so

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
yall can talk shyt about @BrothaZay but his beats are nice af, very marketable. Idk about yall but thats all a nikka needs to get my respect. so many dope producers out here these days, guess its always been like that

edit:after reading the OP idk why u took the time to make this thread. how do yall even know so much about each other?

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
yall can talk shyt about @BrothaZay but his beats are nice af, very marketable. Idk about yall but thats all a nikka needs to get my respect. so many dope producers out here these days, guess its always been like that

edit:after reading the OP idk why u took the time to make this thread. how do yall even know so much about each other?

Very jackable too :mjpls:

@BrothaZay u posting up material with no sig in 2014. Where they do that at.......

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Very jackable too :mjpls:

@BrothaZay u posting up material with no sig in 2014. Where they do that at.......
my beats have my sig on there

@sanityovar8ted lol u tryna clown me with pics i posted myself, why dont u post ur own pix u built like a mustard bottle :laff:

or better yet, we both in Dallas, why dont u meet up so my girlfriend can drag yo old ass all thru out da street :sas2: