Coli Producers: Flip This Sample Ep. 7

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
this is dope...i wasnt really feeling the sample too heavy so i didnt get too far into my attempt but this beat makes me wanna go try and revisit my session.

good usage of the sample without it sounding like OP's track and still being a banger :myman:

Same here, that's why it took me 3 days. I'd start something, leave it, make another beat and come back to it. I'm not used to sampling such well known groups but the point of this is a challenge, it's supposed to take me out my comfort zone, I guess.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Couldn't do much with this sample so I came up with something light :ehh:

my beat is unfinished but it sounds real similar to yours so far... i sampled that same lil singing part and had it on loop throughout the track just with some lpf and eq automation on it. the percussion is different too.

fukk it im about to do some whole other shyt now lol... i think imma try to make a footwork track

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
my beat is unfinished but it sounds real similar to yours so far... i sampled that same lil singing part and had it on loop throughout the track just with some lpf and eq automation on it. the percussion is different too.

fukk it im about to do some whole other shyt now lol... i think imma try to make a footwork track
Lol man I remade my beat three times. I tried pitching it up, pitching it down and feel like the pitched down version may have been my best but I got rid of it and was too lazy to really take the sample to another space.

With that said good luck to you man. That sounds like an interesting ideal.

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
Used the joint in another thread

Lot of pieces of it can be picked a apart.. Dope joints brehs:troll:
We need sample of a song that no one would sample:scust:
To see what can be squeezed out

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
started to make a hip-hop beat but i took those same chops and did a footwork joint instead...this is my first one...i guess you could say i had to "switch" it up :troll:

150 BPM