Coli poster Little Foot Exposed trying to get some dikk in Dms

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Hours later I came back to laugh at @Rhap.So.D

Babe was LEGIT confused by them exchanges!
"What do you want my nikka?!":dwillhuh:

@Rhap.So.D was LEGIT trying to not be an a$$hole while trying to figure out what the fukk that dude wanted!!!! Dude became the embodiment of:why:
:mindblown:

Littlefoot: "I been watching you..."
@Rhap.So.D: ":wtf:" ":dahell:"

:heh::dead:

:dead::dead:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I like Lil Foot but these PM got him looking funny in the light.
Why? He's a shyt posting clown. :why:

I have no sympathy. Women really be having these Wonder Woman movies putting battery in their backs trying to step up to men literally 3 times their size. :mjlol:

I condone this fully. And it’s refreshing to see women get punched by men. :yes:

The fact he didn't get banned is telling of how much this site's fallen off. Shyt got 60 dap :snoop:

And I've BEEN telling you all these weirdos that post about how much they hate females are just closet homosexuals. :mjlol:

@Little Foot call other people fakkit, you’re the one that openly hates women, you dumbass. :mjlol:
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why? He's a shyt posting clown. :why:

The fact he didn't get banned is telling of how much this site's fallen off. Shyt got 60 dap :snoop:

And I've BEEN telling you all these weirdos that post about how much they hate females are just closet homosexuals. :mjlol:

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

He's nice to me.

Plus he was the one who said he wanted to titty fukk Brolic's girl which was the straw that broke the camel's back and sent him into a rage...which ultimately got him banned.

Foot is the homie. Idc what ya'll say about him. He came through in the clutch.
:funny:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
He's nice to me.

Plus he was the one who said he wanted to titty fukk Brolic's girl which was the straw that broke the camel's back and sent him into a rage...which ultimately got him banned.

Foot is the homie
he said it was refreshing to see women get beat, he's not the homie. do what you must to fit in with tlr brehs, they make weird bedfellows :dame:

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
He's nice to me.

Foot is the homie. Idc what ya'll say about him. He came through in the clutch.

thought that was @Squirrel

and you ain't shyt for still celebrating that the got banned :ufdup:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I’m just waiting for breh to come in here and clear his name....

He could’ve been cleared it up but him ducking the thread and going ghost is a bad look no matter how u slice it...:manny:...