Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I try my best to have an understanding of everyone's point of view, especially the point of view of my enemy.

Sun Tzu said, “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Beuh just say she has a p*ssy and was cordial with you at one point in time and keep it moving. Don't go out like that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dude none of us pay attention to your dumb cacsplaining ass since June 2020 and I definitely don’t gaf about your reply. Why tf are you in my mentions??
:francis::deadrose:
But thanks for making us feel that influential. Dude is really making excuses for racists doing what they do. Damnnnn- you and your segment going out bad as fuk. Bout to be another Saturday spin thread off this shyt upcoming: Rather than accept the facts for what they are- cacs and c00ns blame black people for the alt right coli whites being racist and creators of white supremacy, because black people are proactive about protecting our spaces and discussions from repeat attempts at infiltration. Shytttttttt- the exposed keep exposing themselves. Keep talking….please continue, PART 2 of this thread is going exactly as predicted.
giphy.gif

:lupe:
Part 2 sounds like a Christmas massacre

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This dumb m’fer is really quoting Sun Tzu over racist white discarded p*ssy.
Ohhh my gawddddd- what in the actual flying 757 fuk part of his game is this??
:mjlol::mjlol:
:laff::deadrose:
This fool really has no shame. What did I just read?? Dude is posting quotes like a dejected dubai downlow bytch for his nazi cac kween. Next he’s going to start posting Bible verses to justify racist hate speech just like she did. Neo the Ho Zone is posting up like an abused wife to his whiteness- dude really is a stockholder to Stockholm syndrome simping. Fukkin puppet.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Beuh just say she has a p*ssy and was cordial with you at one point in time and keep it moving. Don't go out like that.
:mjlol::deadrose:

Doesnt @neotheflyingzone have a wife?? Dude has a wife at home but is online straight up cupcaking for an alcoholic drug addicted prostitute cac who promotes white nationalism while posting quotes like he’s doing honorable shyt?? What would Confuscius say?
:dahell:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nahhhh- one of the mods isn’t playing fair out here. Y’all need to administratively take him off my unignore list, I need to react with the play by play, this is bytch moves at this point, he deserves all type of work; this means that he’s hiding, no more hidden colors-unblock me from not seeing this user:
:laff::deadmanny:

“This user has been placed on your ignore list by staff and can not be unignored.”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y'all basically will shyt like this into existence lol
Dude shut the f up- you’ve been sniffing just like the other c00n simp cac collective
If I'm not mistaken Biscuits does not date black dudes Malc knows what he's doing :mjlol:
@biscuitsnbangers do you date black men? And what type of black men you attracted to?
Acting like this is a “new” frame of mind for her. Bytch told you the shyt she was on; you were right there front and center. Of course.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is what put her on

Kink/fetish thread

:ohhh::mjlol:

1. Sep 26, 2016

NotaPAWGBanned
    anyone else into some freaky shyt?

I like being spit on.. like spat in my face while in the missionary position, cum play, really into choking, being submissive but also am into dominating.

My boyfriend likes his nuts being hit.. like hard. Which actually turns me on super hard and isn't something either of us have ever tried or done until we met eachother. He claims to not be very freaky but that's pretty left field, IMO. Last night before we went out to dinner we were making out and fooling around and was like "were not going until you hit my nuts" :pachaha:

Also he sort of mentioned how he's been interested in "sounding" which is sticking an object inside his urethra but he's kinda scared. From what I've read is it feels like an internal hand job? It's the most affective way besides anal to hit a mans prostate. So some day I'd like to get to that point with him to where he feels comfortable enough letting me try that on him :ld:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016

SunZoo, AlternativeFacts, j j . and 3 othersdapped this.
    Sep 26, 2016

NotaPAWGBanned

Do you like toys (dildos, plugs)?
    I have a glass dildo but don't really use it much but beyond that haven't played with toys too much. I prefer my hand :yeshrug:

2. Sep 27, 2016

Vice QueenEveryone gives in to ViceSupporter
    I like being told what to do. I like being watched. I like pain.

———————-
  3. :francis::deadmanny:
    What in the fukkkkkkk??!!
  4. This is what they put on a pedestal . This shyt is DISTURBING - sucka for love headasses going out extra bad.
    :picard::deadrose:

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Let’s note this for future reference. Bookmarked. The real reason for his presence is out the bag. The absolute audacity - “we stalked her?? the poor little blameless white girl” is your game. Oh helllllllll no. You buckbroke babbling bastahd drinking cac piss giving whites passes and excuses for the bullshyt that they bring on themselves.

Looks like this poster has singlehandedly validated what we’ve been saying for the past 2 years- how the subsection of “others” seem to identify with racist white ideologies over their own race to the point of assimilating and alignment with racism. Noted. Clarifying what was already known - fukkin sell out. Checkmate.
tumblr_mpfl8q6Ibq1qeh4t2o1_400.gif

Lmaoooo you dont pay attention to my ass but you ready for an entire expose and thread about me. Incredible.

Lmaoooo yes you got me exposed honey. Im here to defend whites and align with their political views. Not yall who spent years falling for and spreading that John Tanton ADOS anti-immigrant shyt.

And yes #ADOS was absolute fukking right wing astroturf TRASH that accomplished NOTHING besides breeding a whole clique of aimless wannabe militance including yourself eager to either vote yee haw Republican or see black folks passively hand over political power to Republicans. Thank God the shyt is dead and folks realized Yvette Carnell was a deranged idiot and Tariq Nasheed is a shameless hustler. Quote that one.

You and the same clique that spent the past 5 years co-signing and falling for John fukking Tanton, ADOS, right wing, "immigrants taking over", paranoid anti liberal, Fox News Contributor babble and then going silent when your "movement" got exposed are the ones aiding, enabling, and abbetting right wing white power ideologies on this forum. Not "others." Its yall. How you think you earned that "WOAT" badge?

You and the rest of your clique obsessed with fukking "c00n immigrants" need to get banned just as soon as the weirdo cacs you attract.

Yeah, checkmate. Youre ability to deflect from whatever point anyone makes by stalking their post history and creating conspiracies in your head about who they are, where they come from, or whatever agenda you make up is strange and psychotic. I know you dont got shyt going on in real life so spending all day role playing as this gossipy militant, stalking others on an internet forum is what works for your self esteem. Its almost cute but I stand by everything I say. The loudest militants brandishing hashtags and bullshyt and spreading all their right wing propaganda about "immigrants" "liberals" and "others" are every bit as problematic as a cac and yalls rhetoric and constant striving for division is what makes this place a welcoming space for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.