Coli Official How to pass a Drug Test

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
got selected for a "random" piss test on a job - they held it on site wit sub-contracted labcorp workers - - - plus they had somebody from 'security' stand next to you at the urinal . . .had a red line of duct tape on the floor three feet back from the urinal . . .wit a rectangle shaped bucket that you stand over and piss in tha cup while this skinny billy bob thornton kneels down before da dikk is even out and "just makin sure yer not using a plastic pisser" . . . i turned and walked out and starved for a couple weeks. ..

Yeah, now days they stand there and stare at your dikk the whole time.

HIGHTIMES.COM > Man's Fake Organ is Found in Drug Test

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
The liquid stuff has never failed me. Get it from vitamin shoppe. Its like $20 a bottle. I've smoked up to one week before my drug test, took the drink a few hours before the test and passed. Used it 3 or 4 times

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
sxlyxh.jpg

:dead:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
The liquid stuff has never failed me. Get it from vitamin shoppe. Its like $20 a bottle. I've smoked up to one week before my drug test, took the drink a few hours before the test and passed. Used it 3 or 4 times
yo when u say liquid stuff do u mean detox?

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Use real piss - labs are catching onto quick fix

2. Use fresh piss

3. Maintain the temperature between 94-100. The 5 hour energy bottle and the condom in your underwear does the trick for an hour or so, as long as the piss is at 100 when you put it there.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes yea, piss is great and all..

but what about hair :sadcam:

i've stopped smoking, but i plan on getting this gig in a month (which i know isnt enough time to get your hair clean)

so what's the best detox for your hair? heard some shampoos don't work

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
yes yea, piss is great and all..

but what about hair :sadcam:

i've stopped smoking, but i plan on getting this gig in a month (which i know isnt enough time to get your hair clean)

so what's the best detox for your hair? heard some shampoos don't work

how long ago did u stop smoking?

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how long ago did u stop smoking?

its only been 5 days lol

a friend of my family said holla at him when i'm clean, but they're taking that hair :noah:

so by the time i take the test i'll be 1.5-2 months clean (don't wanna wait too long, opportunity may be gone)

what can I use?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
its only been 5 days lol

a friend of my family said holla at him when i'm clean, but they're taking that hair :noah:

so by the time i take the test i'll be 1.5-2 months clean (don't wanna wait too long, opportunity may be gone)

what can I use?

idk what to tell u breh hit up GNC and ask them about there detoxification kits, i been clean 5 months as of today but i never took a hair test, somebody told me that it takes anywhere from 6 months to a year for it to get out of your hair.