Coli Official How to pass a Drug Test

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
I got a job interview next week and ive been smokin errrryday I think im probably gonna use the synthetic urine Whats yall go to method for shyt like this

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
its a little too late but honestly the best bet is to NOT smoke at all til you land that new job and in the clear... weed is great and all but when it all boils down i'd rather get paid than get high :usure:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
:whoo:

Had to pass one this week. They barely checked me so I'm sure if I needed to cheat it I could have. They just told me to take off my hat and take anything but my cell phone and keys out of my pockets. No pat down or anything. Went in and did my business in the bathroom and left. I was surprised security was so bad. :smugfavre:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Here's what somebody I know told me they did. They had their lil bro (anybody whose clean) piss in an empty 5hr energy bottle. Then the day of the test they poured a lil bit of boiling hot water in it (so it would be still warm later). Wore some tight form of undergarments (tighty whitties or briefs). Put the 5hr energy (with the warm piss) in there. Went to take the test, poured the piss from the bottle in the container. I suppose you can also use synthetic urine, idk what that is tho.

But like duke above said if they pat down...:usure: which I've never heard any place doing.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
pat down? nah i doubt they would do all that i just need to keep the fake piss warm and im good i did it before when i had to get a test for target

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
*sighs* have someone pee for you, pour it in a condom. Wear briefs or whatever like L&HH said, and put it in there with the boys lol. The key is keeping the pee warm.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You could just not do drugs but I guess that's too much to suggest.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could just not do drugs... :mjpls:

sxlyxh.jpg

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
If it's a 7-10 panel urine test, just drink a ton (literally gallons upon gallons) of water and the day of your test take a B12 pill in the morning. You'll basically piss out yellow water.

I've done it thrice for job interviews and haven't failed one yet, or had to retest. Even though one time I did the drop of bleach shyt and passed but was in fukking pain for 48 hours.

HOLGang

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
^^^^^Above. Drink water till you peeing water... clear. Then drink more water, more water. Then take a bunch of B vitamins. Yellow that water piss up

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
got selected for a "random" piss test on a job - they held it on site wit sub-contracted labcorp workers - - - plus they had somebody from 'security' stand next to you at the urinal . . .had a red line of duct tape on the floor three feet back from the urinal . . .wit a rectangle shaped bucket that you stand over and piss in tha cup while this skinny billy bob thornton kneels down before da dikk is even out and "just makin sure yer not using a plastic pisser" . . . i turned and walked out and starved for a couple weeks. ..