Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's the server change.

I haven't been able to view the-Coli from my Evo for two days now. :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
way too many bytchmade and c00n ass nikkas on this forum. shyt is more feminine than the ladies room on sohh. i'm waiting for a nikka to start a thread about having a yeast infection. that's probably the reason.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
coli posters can be kind of negative and negativity feeds off other negativity

every message board has its own little culture there is a crabs in a barrel mentality and atmosphere at times here you cnt be a girl without being tranny you cant be different without being a cac lots of multi platinum anti women threads and racism threads and if you have a non popular/different outlook and opinion not in line with this youre automatically phased out as a cac c00n or some other engineered reason to outcast you

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
its the same amount of traffic as before, we adjusted how long it takes before it considers someone logged out. the way we had it was before was increasing our server load too much, they actually recommend turning that feature off completely for larger sized boards

we had more traffic today than we did last friday according to our google analytics, which is the most accurate way to read traffic. dont believe those vbulletin stats, they can easily be manipulated

edit: speaking of not believing those vbulletin stats, i was curious so i checked out :hamster: right now and it said "Currently Active Users: 523" however, when i went to ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - it said "23 members and 0 guests"

:mjpls:

concise

Veteran
Daps
its the same amount of traffic as before, we adjusted how long it takes before it considers someone logged out. the way we had it was before was increasing our server load too much, they actually recommend turning that feature off completely for larger sized boards

we had more traffic today than we did last friday according to our google analytics, which is the most accurate way to read traffic. dont believe those vbulletin stats, they can easily be manipulated

edit: speaking of not believing those vbulletin stats, i was curious so i checked out :hamster: right now and it said "Currently Active Users: 523" however, when i went to ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - it said "23 members and 0 guests"

:mjpls:

:dwillhuh: at the members with a bunch of jumbled letters for usernames that are just "Registering"

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
For the board to be "flabby & sick" every first page of the forums have topics from that day, some only leading back to a couple hours...

Meanwhile at SOHH if it was really 500 something people online then how come all the forums have topics on the first page from a month ago?

I'm just saying... :mjpls:

EDIT: Currently Active Users - 1,123

We back... :lolbron: