Coli nıgga caught slippin slobbing down a decepticon yuck!!! 🤮

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Like it's a feral animal that needs to be caged lol?

:dead:

Bra was drunk Asf. He was outta here
I mean what is even the point of outing the treh AFTER THE FACT though is what im saying. Like that bish trying to be ashton kutcher or sumn :mjlol:

Either stfu and let him/her cook or put up a sign that sez "pls, do not feed the treh" with some type of expositional silhouette.

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Not just trehs. Gay men have an obsession with luring straight men. In their minds it makes sense to them. They act effeminate then hang with other effeminate men then want a dude who doesn't act like them. So they target straight men and it's just so telling of how confused the whole space is.

I had a gay co worker who would openly talk about trying to turn dudes in the office. He really thought he was competing with women. It was disturbing and not the first time I heard such things
Guess its just human nature not being able to have something seems to make is want it that much more. Though in cases like this, as u wisely said, covet at ur own risk. They know its a dangerous game they playing. :francis:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Not just trehs. Gay men have an obsession with luring straight men. In their minds it makes sense to them. They act effeminate then hang with other effeminate men then want a dude who doesn't act like them. So they target straight men and it's just so telling of how confused the whole space is.

I had a gay co worker who would openly talk about trying to turn dudes in the office. He really thought he was competing with women. It was disturbing and not the first time I heard such things
Wow

Some can be harmless but a lot really need cognitive intervention

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I think i can relate to this dysphoria shyt so well cause im kinda walking my own identity issues. Mixed race breh extremely blended family. Ive walked both worlds. If i sat around waiting for universal acceptance id never truly belong in either.

That validation, knowing who i am, that has to come from me myself. Im neither black nor white while simultaneously being both at the same time let society tell it. At the end of the day, i define my own identity. And trying to get those to accept u as agender dysphoric sounds a lot like trying to get people to claim me against their own beliefs.

I rather fukk with people who fukk with me than waist my time trying to convince anyone to claim me.