COLI NERDS Diss Song & Video (Dissing Every Nerd On The Coli)

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I've enjoyed all 3 disses so far (did I miss any???).

Ranking:

1. Stringer Bell - Where's Wallace: Extra points for being the first one to do the diss song recently. Great production, directly going at Emeritus. Flow was off but that just made me laugh more. So much about this was funny, so extra points for making me laugh that hard.
2. Double Burger with Cheese - Every Nerd: Probably the best musically, but just not direct enough for me. Lyric video, produced the music himself, dope song structure.
3. Apprentice - Biggest Regrets (Houston911, TLR Diss): Hilarious, Dope lyrics, direct (he was naming names) and good beat.

I may need to reassess this because its so close.

Daps
I've enjoyed all 3 disses so far (did I miss any???).

Ranking:

1. Stringer Bell - Where's Wallace: Extra points for being the first one to do the diss song recently. Great production, directly going at Emeritus. Flow was off but that just made me laugh more. So much about this was funny, so extra points for making me laugh that hard.
2. Double Burger with Cheese - Every Nerd: Probably the best musically, but just not direct enough for me. Lyric video, produced the music himself, dope song structure.
3. Apprentice - Biggest Regrets (Houston911, TLR Diss): Hilarious, Dope lyrics, direct (he was naming names) and good beat.

I may need to reassess this because its so close.

Link to the first one? :feedme:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka this aint no diss track :beli:

nikkas doing diss interludes now :bryan:

Im not a rapper, I make beats. This was just to remind y’all who that nikka is and a deterrent for anyone thinking bout putting my name in one of they disses. Plus, with all this nerd shyt going on here, the streets needed this.