Coli NBA All-Time Draft

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
LMFAO IVE NEVER SEEN SOME1 SO HAPPY TO BE PART OF A FANTASY INTERNET GAME, COMPARIN IT TO THE MIDDLE EAST CONFLICT, POSTIN GIF'S N ALL

:scust:

UR LIFE MUST BE SO EXCITING, FAGOT

:mjlol: he's done it again....

anyway, I'm picking my favourite player OAT maybe at the risk of losing out on a better pick but idgaf

1984-1985 Isiah Thomas
zeke-1.jpg

@Trill Russell you're next

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol: he's done it again....

anyway, I'm picking my favourite player OAT maybe at the risk of losing out on a better pick but idgaf

1984-1985 Isiah Thomas
zeke-1.jpg

@Trill Russell you're next

full

U DUMB, LIFELESS PIECE OF SHIIT, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE UR SLOW ASS BRAIN TO REALIZE I MISSPELL WORDS ON PURPOSE TO BYPASS THE FILTER?

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
full

U DUMB, LIFELESS PIECE OF SHIIT, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE UR SLOW ASS BRAIN TO REALIZE I MISSPELL WORDS ON PURPOSE TO BYPASS THE FILTER?

another one....

so you can't spell and you write in obnoxious caps like the disabled cripple zionist you are....

Rxl4C8N.png

93 til

Superstar
Daps
You hit the jackpot. It'll probably end up being the best guard/big man duo (even when taking into account era-adjustment for Wilt). Might have to rethink my strategy now.

:lolbron:

Wilt dropping left me :dwillhuh: but I lowkey forgot about Steph (thinking legends). I was racking my brain thinking of who to get then I scrolled thru the thread one last time and saw your post and then lightbulb went off :ohhh:

Appreciate it breh :lolbron:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
@Noah hey breh am I right in thinking we can't repeat years?

so if someone picks 15-16 Curry I can't pick 15-16 Lowry for example?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Wilt dropping left me :dwillhuh: but I lowkey forgot about Steph (thinking legends). I was racking my brain thinking of who to get then I scrolled thru the thread one last time and saw your post and then lightbulb went off :ohhh:

50 & 25 Wilt was going to be my next pick.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island

somebody taking Durant so high had me going :what:

and then :pachaha: at knowing that meant someone better would fall to me :manny:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Noah hey breh am I right in thinking we can't repeat years?

so if someone picks 15-16 Curry I can't pick 15-16 Lowry for example?

LMAO THIS RETARD DOESNT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE MOST BASIC CONCEPT WITHIN THE LITTLE GAME HE'S CURRENTLY SPENDING HIS ENTIRE DAY STUDYING FOR

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
LMAO THIS RETARD DOESNT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE MOST BASIC CONCEPT WITHIN THE LITTLE GAME HE'S CURRENTLY SPENDING HIS ENTIRE DAY STUDYING FOR

look at this cretin raging through the screen because he couldn't get in on this game

must have given him flashbacks of never getting in on schoolyard team sports
:russ:

Daps
somebody taking Durant so high had me going :what:

and then :pachaha: at knowing that meant someone better would fall to me :manny:
:dwillhuh:

Durant's impact and play in '13'14 > Larry Bird's best season. Even though Durant's box score during that season is historically great (32 ppg on 50% shooting, 7.4 rebounds, 5.5 assists, 0.7 blocks and 1.3 steals) it was only during that two-month stretch without Westbrook where he showed what he was really capable of:

nZngcLj.png

IfMWB8j.png

:merchant:

I know I'm giving @Captain_Crunch ammo here, but that is shyt top-5 player of all time production - at the very least. Just imagine what kind of stats he would've put up if Westbrook didn't play at all. Wishful thinking on my part, but I was hoping more posters would've been like you and overlooked Durant so I could've paired him with Hakeem, and it would've been over.

:dame: