Coli NBA All-Time Draft

Noah

All Star
Daps
Ah ok. And ideally you'd wanna draft so you fill every position or no? Like I don't want my team to be just PG's and C's/PF's, and the rest of the positions in the depth chart is filled arbitrarily

However you wanna build your team works. Most times I see 5 guards / 5 forwards / 2 centers but I feel like as long as you have two of each position you can do whatever you like with the last two guys

Daps
Quick question @Noah, what are the backdrop of rules/conditions are we selecting players under? e.g. 3-pt line, handchecking, zone defenses etc etc.

Noah

All Star
Daps
Quick question @Noah, what are the backdrop of rules/conditions are we selecting players under? e.g. 3-pt line, handchecking, zone defenses etc etc.

Good question. I'd say modern-day rules should be what we're going by since they (in my opinion) allow for the best way to showcase a player's true skill on both ends of the floor.

Hopefully the pre-merger greats still get recognition in this thread because quite a few had skills that were ahead of what their rules permitted and are worth drafting (if one knows where to find them)

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Not participating but i assume a player can't be picked more than once?

If someone picks 91' Jordan, nobody can then pick 88' Jordan, no?

Also, one of yall need to pick 06' Kobe or 00' Shaq soon :demonic:

Noah

All Star
Daps
Since there are quite a few more people who want to join, I can just add everyone in order of when they asked to join (so the first person to ask picks 14th and so on)

Is everyone okay with this?