Coli "Militants", the sheriff in the Joe McKnight case got a few words for yall

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:
All jokes aside, it wouldn't me if that guy released these complaints to try to incriminate all the people who wrote it as a hate crime. I know it sounds crazy, but this is a white supremacist system, so logic doesn't apply. Also this may be used to further label as terroists(the guy in the video said those critics are against justice), and thus justify executing swarms of blacks at once.

No the Sheriff released the information so that he can taint the potential pool of White jurors. Why else would he do it other than to inflame the potential White jury pool? So now those racist Cacs that are put on that jury who are not going to convict the White murderer anyway; can now know that the Sheriff didn't want to charge the White suspect, but did so only because he himself felt political pressure from the Black Community. So the shooter will be found not guilty by a jury of Cacs.

There are a lot of parallels between the Trayvon Martin case and this Joe McKnight case. Both murdered victims were unarmed. Two Black women were witness to the event (one was an ear witness and the other was an eyewitness). The police did not want to charge either of White suspects. And when they did so they wanted to let the public know of the pressures that they were under. Zimmerman was found not guilty by all of those albino broads and this cracka will be found not guilty by the albinos in Louisiana.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Oh he mos def will walk. I dont even remember the last time a high profile case was ruled in a black persons case since OJ. That was 94. They been gettin retribution back for that for the last 23 years and that was probably literally the only time a black man got off for the alleged murder of a white woman in the history of this country.

OJ was a really bad example.

Snoop 1996

Michael Jackson 2005

R Kelly 2008

Bill Cosby 2000 and 2005 (D.A.'s decline to even prosecute)

Kobe Bryant 2004

(I was thinking Tupac too, but he actually got off the year before OJ got off.)

It almost never goes a Black person's way when the Black person gets killed or when the accused Black person ain't wealthy.

But OJ wasn't an aberration. Wealthy and famous Black men who can buy the right lawyers get off all the time. They're in another lane altogether. :yeshrug:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OJ was a really bad example.

Snoop 1996 - didn't do it. his body guard did. legal legit body guard.

Michael Jackson 2005 - never any actual proof of wrong doing(and who in their right mind would continue taking their children over to his house after the rumors? unless they were trying to get a payday

R Kelly 2008 - he was basically the mayor of Chicago. but didn't the main witness..the girl back out of it so she wouldn't testify to say kells did it?

Bill Cosby 2000 and 2005 (D.A.'s decline to even prosecute) - no actual evidence of wrong doing. if this is a casting couch situation. that aint illegal as it is immoral.

Kobe Bryant 2004 - old girl didn't get raped 9 times out of 10. which is why she was bragging what happened later at a party and was having sex with multiple dudes a few days later like its nothing

(I was thinking Tupac too, but he actually got off the year before OJ got off.) -Tupac got off of what? tupac went to jail for supposed rape. no real evidence.

It almost never goes a Black person's way when the Black person gets killed or when the accused Black person ain't wealthy.

But OJ wasn't an aberration. Wealthy and famous Black men who can buy the right lawyers get off all the time. They're in another lane altogether. :yeshrug:
OJ, now that's a good one. but again if the glove done fit....

So name me one rich black person caught on tape doing something as bad as say rape or murder in plain sight that didn't go to jail.?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Can we get a conference on the online comments about the black santa?

Or the online comments on Dylan Roof, Micheal Slager and Tamir Rice? Or any police brutality articles?

:lupe:

Last edited:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

:francis:

And before anyone catches feelings, the title slightly sarcastic

Thats how you hold black people accountable especially in a case like this dealing with Joe McKnight A REAL NIKKA I would watch run circles around his opponents during his USC years.

I can't believe my talented brotha is gone.

By the hands of a redneck?

Louisiana nikkas gotta take care of this.