Coli Men, Has A Woman Ever Apologized To You?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'll give you an example...

You surprise your girlfriend by picking her up from work. And you see her coming out of the building flirting with one of her male co-workers. When she gets in the car, you check her for it. Instead of her apologizing for action which you feel was disrespectful, she defends her actions first stating that he's her friend and it was harmless and then she starts to argue with you saying that you don't trust her because you crept up to her job. So now you're defending why you came up to her job to pick her up, losing focus on the fact that she was caught getting too close and comfy with another man

This scenario happens all the time, just with different issues.

The fact she knows your coming and has the audacity to flirt with another nikka when she knows you're gonna be there says a lot about how she views you. Obviously she neither respects nor fears you. If she did, even if she wanted to flirt with dude she'd be like ":whoa: my man don't play that shyt"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A couple of times. My last ex was on that rowdy roddy piper no apologizing shyt so I had to throw her in the bushes. :stopitslime:

How the hell you get mad when I catch a glimpse of you texting with another male about hooking up with said friends homie?

:childplease: I had to slide that to the left.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact she knows your coming and has the audacity to flirt with another nikka when she knows you're gonna be there says a lot about how she views you. Obviously she neither respects nor fears you. If she did, even if she wanted to flirt with dude she'd be like ":whoa: my man don't play that shyt"

Nah she didn't know, dude said a surprise appearance.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Recently I got a pretty heartfelt one.

Made me feel good, won't lie.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:yeshrug: I get females to apologize to me all the time. I've had a few that didn't want to admit they was wrong but I have had women from my wife, to my baby mother, to other chicks that I have dated, and co-workers apologize to me at one time or another. I guess it's not a big deal to me.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Nah she didn't know, dude said a surprise appearance.

You right breh he did say that.

My question is why you surprising your girl by picking her up from work :leostare:?
She ain't gotta car? Y'all ouchea dating rats breh :ufdup:?

Until these questions are answered, I don't think we can move on with this conversation :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:yeshrug: I get females to apologize to me all the time. I've had a few that didn't want to admit they was wrong but I have had women from my wife, to my baby mother, to other chicks that I have dated, and co-workers apologize to me at one time or another. I guess it's not a big deal to me.

I think nikkas on here is telling on themselves. I wonder if the same dudes on here who never had a chick apologize to them are the same dudes who constantly complain about chicks talking to them reckless :patrice:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
yeah all the time...

But my last chick.....If she called and apologized right now Id take her back even though we havent spoken in a month. Thats never going to happen though cause she has a lot of simps telling her that shes right and that she could never do any wrong.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
yeah all the time...

But my last chick.....If she called and apologized right now Id take her back even though we havent spoken in a month. Thats never going to happen though cause she has a lot of simps telling her that shes right and that she could never do any wrong.

Wonders what went down in this situation :lupe:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll give you an example...

You surprise your girlfriend by picking her up from work. And you see her coming out of the building flirting with one of her male co-workers. When she gets in the car, you check her for it. Instead of her apologizing for action which you feel was disrespectful, she defends her actions first stating that he's her friend and it was harmless and then she starts to argue with you saying that you don't trust her because you crept up to her job. So now you're defending why you came up to her job to pick her up, losing focus on the fact that she was caught getting too close and comfy with another man

This scenario happens all the time, just with different issues.

This is a gahdamn negative.
She deflects issue and makes it seem like your in the wrong for a sweet gesture? Fukk no.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
nope,but then again its rare for so called males as well

just face it,we live in an entitled generation of selfish children,but then again most of us were raised that way,we're dependents of dependents by a system that encourages&thrives off that mentality

just wait for WW3,Harmageddon,and zero point,destroy&rebuild the world as you see fit..if you make it:myman: