Coli Men, Has A Woman Ever Apologized To You?

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Very rare. Most (but not all)women will justify any of their wrongs and don't have the ability to end an argument without getting the last word.

They'll apologize for things that don't mean anything to them.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Of course. If you haven't, then that says something about the chicks you dealing with or you lack being able to check them and have them :whoa:

It definitely does say something about who you are dealing with.

It's been rare, and in all the instances I can think of are when it's insignificant or someone else pointed out that they were blatantly wrong.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I'll give you an example...

You surprise your girlfriend by picking her up from work. And you see her coming out of the building flirting with one of her male co-workers. When she gets in the car, you check her for it. Instead of her apologizing for action which you feel was disrespectful, she defends her actions first stating that he's her friend and it was harmless and then she starts to argue with you saying that you don't trust her because you crept up to her job. So now you're defending why you came up to her job to pick her up, losing focus on the fact that she was caught getting too close and comfy with another man

This scenario happens all the time, just with different issues.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The 30+ ones or the "feminists" :stopitslime: try to avoid apologies at all costs.

The rest have apologized to me

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've had it happen with every chick I've dealt with. If you can't get a female to own up to her fukk ups that says a lot about how she views you, the lack of respect she has for you, and your lack of ability to pick a woman.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:leon: Actual "im sorry" Rarely.....usually theyll just do things to ease their guilt like try to make your favorite food,dome you up...etc etc