Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I didn't put him out, he did.
If I do post the pics all call me every name in the book.
If I don't, I'm gonna get negged to death.
I didn't really think this thread was gonna end up like this. I thought people would just chime in and agree. Guess not.:yeshrug:
I think a neg train is in order for false fukkery and general stupidity.

For what it's worth brehette, it's not personal :ld:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I didn't put him out, he did.
If I do post the pics all call me every name in the book.
If I don't, I'm gonna get negged to death.
I didn't really think this thread was gonna end up like this. I thought people would just chime in and agree. Guess not.:yeshrug:

Yall simps gave these females pharaoh complexes to the point she thinks she can shyt on one of the coolest brehs here @At30wecashout and we'd all pile on cuz shes a woman :camby:
I'd nut on your face, not hand you a towel, only to never contact you again :francis:...negged

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
tumblr_mzfd06Qrng1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

Time for fukkery on a Sunday afternoon!!

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
I didn't really think this thread was gonna end up like this. I thought people would just chime in and agree. Guess not.

I know it isnt me, but you either need to name drop or give people a hint.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
First offender
Let me preface saying I aint complaining I like handsome problems.
At my last job when they introduced me to everyone the group of women was like ":shaq:Woooo alright now HOW U DOIN:shaq:"

I was helping a coworker move a box of stuff at work and she was taking everything as innuendo. she said "go in more, Boda" i moved the box back & said "go in?" she was like "hehe u so nasty" :shaq::lolbron: at lunch she gave me an oreo and said "you better eat that cookie" :shaq:

When I'm in the store ladies be idling they engine just to wait for me to come out before they leave.

When I walk ladies do drive by yells like "Heeeeey Sexy! BIG DADDY OOOWWW!"

When ladies see me coming from a distance they look at me then start fixing their hair n stuff.

When one too many ladies start liking you in a new environment the dudes try to get those slick disses in "pshhh what you want Him for he aint nobody". It doesn't really matter how humble, well mannered and nice you are. Being humble actually makes ladies and hater dudes go harder. Gotta find right the balance for each environment.

When a cashier treats the dude ahead of you like dirt but she lights up when its your turn to check out.
:blessed:
When the waitress sends you home with an extra piece of cake because she likes you.
when there are open seats all around but a cutie squeezes in next to you so you can feel her body.
when you're sitting in a waiting area and a lady stands in line close to you switching aiming her booty at your face on purpose.

its a gift and a curse though because even when you don't feel like getting attention it don't stop. Not just that but you may want someone who likes you for your character not how you look. Half the females that do all the wild stuff because they think you're handsome aren't wifey material so you take the good with the bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.