Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Who got a link to @trilldealbaby pic? I wanna see this shyt for myself. The way she soundin, she must be Beyonce. Better be damn near close for me to take her serious......
I never said I looked like beyonce. Never claimed to be a dime.

So.....
Who are the other offenders? :lupe:

And I'm confused :patrice:

breh said he looks like Trey Songz and he doesn't and now you're mad?
read again, I said some of the things the guys post in here, you would think they look like trey songz.

thats the thing that bothers me, whats ugly to one person may not be to the next

i've been with dimes and pawgs and nikkaz here have seen them, but to some brehettes i'm prob just average or below :manny: but to others im a king
you're not ugly though.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ive been called everything but a child of God. but such is the life of a black woman around black men.

You're a fckin bedwench....your opinion is meaningless. How many times have you let that nerd cac you were so proudly ramblin about nut in your face? :camby:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No, it's caping. When nikkas make threads shytting on coli females or females in general no ones asks them to post pics. She already getting negged and shyt to the bushes let her shyt rock.

I mean when you willingly posts someone else's pic to shyt on them then you should be expected to post your own. Or at least have it in your avi. How hard is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.